Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Big Meech Wins Sentence Reduction; Coming Home Early

Nobody should do 30 years for any drug related charges. Weather it's a user or a dealer. 30 years is fucking ridiculous.

Yes 30 years is ridiculous. My point was drug dealers whether street drugs or pharmaceutical should do prison time. I don't see the difference between them.

You are preying on the weak. A lot of people in fucked up situations. Y'all got no problem with them helping to destroy the Black communities especially when they make their money and move out to the white communities.

To be real. Crack/dope went to white communities too and just as much.

still it’s a choice an individual makes

You are preying on the weak. A lot of people in fucked up situations. Y'all got no problem with them helping to destroy the Black communities especially when they make their money and move out to the white communities.

So are you saying that if you walked into someone house and they have crack on the table and you pick it up and smoke it. It's that person fault for leaving the crack on the table that you smoked?

All I need is a yes or no

It is odd, if not racist, that popular criminals are assumed to be celebrated by black people.
I don't know Meech personally, nor do I know his story. Far as I know he is guilty of the crimes he was charged with.
If he was done an injustice it should be corrected, but that's as far as it goes for me.

So are you saying that if you walked into someone house and they have crack on the table and you pick it up and smoke it. It's that person fault for leaving the crack on the table that you smoked?

All I need is a yes or no

Sorry, I can't give you a yes or no answer. If you leave a gun on the table knowing that person is unstable and the use it. The gun owner bares some responsibility.

We gonna agree to disagree. Drug pushers who help destroy the Black community, the families destroyed, while making money off of it are just as bad as cacs to me.

Sorry, I can't give you a yes or no answer. If you leave a gun on the table knowing that person is unstable and the person use it. The gun owner bares some responsibility. Is the gun owner at fault for the choice the person made?

LLS you doing a lot of avoiding answering a simple question. Ok let's try this again using your example and I'm going to take out some words.

Again yes or no?

LLS you doing a lot of avoiding answering a simple question. Ok let's try this again using your example and I'm going to take out some words.

Again yes or no?

I told you I can't answer with a yes or no. Y'all want to celebrate Big Meech getting his sentence reduced have at it. I don't and never will. I'll celebrate when they free political soldiers/prisoners.

Last edited:
I told you I can't answer with a yes or no. Y'all want to celebrate Big Meech getting his sentence reduced have at it. I don't and never will. I'll celebrate when they free political soldiers.

Don't say "y'all" when quoting me on this cause I haven't celebrated shit. I just asked you a question cause I disagreed with a take you had nothing more nothing less.

I just really wanted to know when a junkie's personal responsibility/accountability for the choices they make in CHOOSING to use drugs comes into play.

Taking drugs is the choice of that individual person. The violence, increased police presence and harassment, making these niggas into these mythical Robin Hood type figures is far more damaging. So yeah it's weird the way these niggas get celebrated and held up as if they weren't directly harming the very community that they will now be coming back home to. Shit is just weird to see...

It is odd, if not racist, that popular criminals are assumed to be celebrated by black people.
I don't know Meech personally, nor do I know his story. Far as I know he is guilty of the crimes he was charged with.
If he was done an injustice it should be corrected, but that's as far as it goes for me.

Taking drugs is the choice of that individual person. The violence, increased police presence and harassment, making these niggas into these mythical Robin Hood type figures is far more damaging. So yeah it's weird the way these niggas get celebrated and held up as if they weren't directly harming the very community that they will now be coming back home to. Shit is just weird to see...

This seems like a very extremely difficult thing for some to grasp, you sure?!

It's not weird to see. High level criminals in any society are always respected because they decided not to play the game the society expected of them. They tend to born in less than ideal conditions and instead of being a square and going to college and getting a 50K job like the billions of people who aren't rich do, they decided to be criminals from a young age and pull themselves up out of poverty or mundane society.

It's not that we care about the community, because criminals don't represent the community. Criminals are violators of the community. It's the fact they broke out of their situation by their own power and did it their way. Criminals like Big Meech, Lucky Luciano, Pablo Escobar, back in ancient times would've been Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar types that conquer the world. These guys were teenagers and young adults leading multi-million dollar operations.

Plus it's America, America itself is fascinated with criminals from street level gangs to the Mafia. During the Golden Age of the Mafia, Mafioso weren't Robin Hood figures, they were celebrities that everybody knew, from Hollywood to the White House and they operated in the open. America put Pablo Escobar on the Forbes list.

It's when Black criminals like Big Meech or Freeway Rick or Alpo become big and they wasn't as wealthy or powerful like Lucky Luciano or Pablo Escobar it's, "Why do you celebrate them, they destroyed the community and your neighborhoods."

It was already fucked up, they just capitalized on it and managed to make something of themselves, illegal or not. Ain't that what life is about, taken advantage of your situation? If everything is fucked up, somebody is gonna realize that wider society don't give a fuck and do what they want.

Back