Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killshot

tenor.gif

Yea i thought it would be a more climactic, but it was cool.

I already knew Bonnie was gonna turn herself end at the end, I didn't think they all would be with her tho.

I know this was at first intended to be a 1 season show but they made a season 2. It what came on last night the series finale? If so that was a very blah ending. Them all walking into the police station ain't a good ending cause they could still all hold the lie with some new details based on the new info from the child custody case.

Meryl Streep is a fucking ALL-TIME GREAT ACTRESS. It's not up for debate. That old bitch killed this role

Lol my friend was mad at the ending and thinks there should be a s3. I was like I can see wanting a more definitive ending, but what else is there to see? There's enough to speculate about but it doesn't feel incomplete.

Nicole Kidman is seeing money and is already pushing for a third season. A third season isn't necessary at all, but neither was season two and I enjoyed it a lot so what the fuck do I know.

Nicole Kidman is seeing money and is already pushing for a third season. A third season isn't necessary at all, but neither was season two and I enjoyed it a lot so what the fuck do I know.
Is she? I mean...I can see why ppl want another one and I can think of a few directions they could take it...but ppl (fans) need to differentiate between wanting a s3 because there's a void in their sunday nights or because there's unfinished story on the table. My guess is the former and that'll go away in a few weeks. There's nothing we really need to know or see after that ending.

Is she? I mean...I can see why ppl want another one and I can think of a few directions they could take it...but ppl (fans) need to differentiate between wanting a s3 because there's a void in their sunday nights or because there's unfinished story on the table. My guess is the former and that'll go away in a few weeks. There's nothing we really need to know or see after that ending.

I NEED to know if they strutted in that police station and told the whole truth and nothing but the truth or some more big and little lies. You right we don't need a whole 3rd season. They could wrap that shit up in 1 movie time length episode.

Gabi you from or live in LA?

Back