Welcome To aBlackWeb

I watched season 1. Thought it was overrated. Decent enough watch tho. I'll watch season 2.

Intro song>>>>

I don't know why these women didn't just tell the truth and claim self defense by pushing ol dude over. They definitely would of gotten acquitted of any crime.

Renata is so extra she is def my fav

Madeline ain't shit but I still like her for some reason lol like she's every white woman I've ever encountered growing up (usually a friend's mom or something). Fake as hell but cool to hang out with lol. That's crazy she never realized what Bonnie's problem was. Like duh bitch she killed a nigga for yall how do you not see that.

These kids ain't shit. They just be telling all the business with no fucks given. The scene where Ziggy and the twins met up as brothers was cute tho.

Renata better be ready to downgrade her rich ass lifestyle too. Her husband definitely gonna be doing a bid for a while.

I don't know what was more wild... celeste slapping the fire out Mary louise or Mary louise just eating that shit and laughing.

They probably gonna have to kill her too lol.

Bonnie's mom starting to figure out shits bad too. But she probably more inclined to do some dirty work as opposed to snitch.

Nvm she ain't saying shit. Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what was more wild... celeste slapping the fire out Mary louise or Mary louise just eating that shit and laughing.

They probably gonna have to kill her too lol.

Bonnie's mom starting to figure out shits bad too. But she probably more inclined to do some dirty work as opposed to snitch.

Nvm she ain't saying shit. Damn.
That that killed me cuz she fired back with "is this foreplay?"

My nigga I died. This show is straight jokes. I love these white bitches.

Back