Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - Regardless It's Still Timeless EP

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
GBXYnhOWYAAZgF3

KRIZZLE!!!!!!!

I fucks w/ it!

I saw this shit earlier. He released it on a platform for indepent artist called Event or something like that. Then tonight he dropped it on other platforms

That Man on the Moon smoove as fuck

cant wait for the album drop

I like this project.. Man on the moon is the standout track. Wasn't too impressed with My sub 6. I'm just more of a fan of the first 3 my subs, they were grittier

It's no reason why he can't rise back to the top of the underground.

Never understood why people like Krit just don't go on a run similar to Black Thought and kill a lot of underground/other artists songs on a feature run. Idk if it's work ethic or dude just don't care much anymore, but where is his Griselda, Tyler the Creator, Currensy, Larry June, etc features?

Like it would be dope as hell to hear him and Mach Homey make something

It's no reason why he can't rise back to the top of the underground.

Never understood why people like Krit just don't go on a run similar to Black Thought and kill a lot of underground/other artists songs on a feature run. Idk if it's work ethic or dude just don't care much anymore, but where is his Griselda, Tyler the Creator, Currensy, Larry June, etc features?

Like it would be dope as hell to hear him and Mach Homey make something
Yeah, I agree... I believe he in LA now, at least last year he was and I was hearing that he and June were working on something... don't know how accurate that is

He just too dope of an artist to fizzle out like this.

Even Big Sean started doing the underground feature run. It keeps your name in the mix, and also reminds people how dope you are.

I know it's politics to mingle with people and shit so maybe he not into that, but bro this dude was mentioned in that Control verse for a reason by Kendrick. Like REMIND THESE NIGGAS. Even if he don't like rappers, just go on their music and kill their shit.

All this quiet shit and random snippets is literally killing his buzz and making his supporters forget he was active.

Back