Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - A Style Not Quite Free

12 4 12 was on YouTube music in it's original form.

I'ma have to check now to see if they removed it in favor of this one. I don't like the production because I can't unhear the original beats to the lyrics.

Also sounds like the acapellas were added to beats with similar bpms but they just don't sound the same.

12 4 12 was on YouTube music in it's original form.

I'ma have to check now to see if they removed it in favor of this one. I don't like the production because I can't unhear the original beats to the lyrics.

Also sounds like the acapellas were added to beats with similar bpms but they just don't sound the same.
12 4 12 in it's original form is still on YouTube music for the time being. If they delete it then it's on DatPiff

Can definitely tell what he was and wasn't able to get cleared. The hook to "Highs and Lows" definitely has a few lines that were edited out

Yeah I’m just keep listening to his shit on that datpiff. I understand why changes were made but I don’t have to settle for it lol.

Yeah luckily I still have 95% of his catalogue already saved on different devices so I can still pull those up. I'll definitely stream some songs to help out his numbers but ima bump the originals way more often

So far, "it's better this way" still sounds intact. I haven't noticed anything different

Back