Welcome To aBlackWeb

BIG BROTHER SEASON 23 THREAD

Dead at kyland laughing at this man brent dead in his face while he sets the table for his own eviction instead of doing whatever is necessary to get off the block.

How are mfs in this house so dumb?

Don't really care for Brent, but..........if it was me............I wouldn't fuck with any of them after seeing them clown me like that.

Don't really care for Brent, but..........if it was me............I wouldn't fuck with any of them after seeing them clown me like that.

He's doing it to himself. Dude is a narcissist. I don't feel bad for him. Bruh needs to shut up, get over himself and start listening.

Whitney is thick as fuck.

If I was in the house I'd be trying to figure out a way to keep her on the low.

Sorry to see her go.

Time for these alliances to start turning on each other now.

Camera man thought he was being slick after Whitney got evicted, but I picked up on it.

Whoever it is must be lowkey hating because they showed everyone hugging Whitney.............except Xsvier.

When they were getting ready to hug, the camera suddenly turned away from them.

I guess it's not that serious in the grand scheme of things, but it was definitely noticeable.

Also, I guess there won't be a battle-back this year since Julie revealed the Royal Flush alliance to Whitney.

Yo, wtf is wrong with Derek X???

Dude's acting overwhelmed like he doesn't know what's going on and everything................

Kevin Hart nigga clip.gif

YOU TOLD ALYSSA YOU WERE GONNA BACKDOOR CHRISTIAN!!!!

How tf did he think that was gonna turn out?

Kobe wtf gif.gif

There was absolutely no reason to tell her that.

And on top of that, this clown didn't even have the heart to take the $5,000 from Sarah Beth.

He might as well go ahead with his original plan and backdoor Christian because they're gonna come after him either way now.

Yo, wtf is wrong with Derek X???

Dude's acting overwhelmed like he doesn't know what's going on and everything................

View attachment 612209

YOU TOLD ALYSSA YOU WERE GONNA BACKDOOR CHRISTIAN!!!!

How tf did he think that was gonna turn out?

View attachment 612212

There was absolutely no reason to tell her that.

And on top of that, this clown didn't even have the heart to take the $5,000 from Sarah Beth.

He might as well go ahead with his original plan and backdoor Christian because they're gonna come after him either way now.

I just finished watching that shit.

Does dude even know what "backdoor" means? He might as well have just told Christian himself. And that not taking the 5k shit? Like... you know this broad is gonna try to chop your head off first chance she gets, right? Take that fucking money. Now he gotta wake up in the middle of the night to let her in the bathroom like a big dummy.

And since when do they not do the veto ceremony on the damn veto episode? Maybe save some time by not showing 10 minutes of recap at the beginning of every episode.

I just finished watching that shit.

Does dude even know what "backdoor" means? He might as well have just told Christian himself. And that not taking the 5k shit? Like... you know this broad is gonna try to chop your head off first chance she gets, right? Take that fucking money. Now he gotta wake up in the middle of the night to let her in the bathroom like a big dummy.

And since when do they not do the veto ceremony on the damn veto episode? Maybe save some time by not showing 10 minutes of recap at the beginning of every episode.

In regards to the bolded, they've done it a couple of times before.

Trying to build up suspense for Thursday's episode I suppose.

As far as Derek X, the more I think about it now, I'm starting to think that production got in his head some kind of way.

Probably suggested to him:

"How do you think this will affect your relationship with Alyssa? Do you think you should tell her upfront to try and smooth things over in advance?"

Knowing full well what was gonna happen.

He's an idiot if he wastes his HOH on Sarah Beth or Big D.

Not even sure how his name even came up.

Haven't been up on the feeds like I used to.

Props to Big D (nh) for not falling for Tiffany's bullshit.

Tried to get Britini alone thinking she could bully her into saving Christian.

D wasn't having it though.

Told Christian they were all going in the room together.........and then called Tiff out when they got in there.

Also, lol @ Tiffany being in the HOH room...........conspiring to change the HOH's intended target for eviction.

I understand why everyone's so lax about people hanging out in the HOH room, but if it was me............I'd be like Sam from a few years back.

'Wouldn't have people all up in my room like that.

lol

Tiff's one of the smartest players in the game, but she can't win anything.

Even when Kyland tried to throw it to her.

TI laughing clip.gif

The Cookout's gonna look like idiots if one of them doesn't win the game.

They've got the numbers to control the house now and just start picking people off, but they're all too concerned with trying to protect their number 2's.

Smartest thing to do now is take out Derek.

Once he's out, X and Kyland should be able to run the table.

What a fucking idiot.

Why in the hell would he put up someone in his own alliance?

Fuck it, I hope Britini wins the whole thing now.

Can't believe Kyland really wasted his HOH on Britini.

This would've been the perfect time to take out Derek X.

Guess this is the point in the game where they start out-thinking themselves and start "smelling the money."

Thinking about "jury management" more than taking out any obstacle to making Final 2.

Funny on last night's show when Derek X suddenly realized that all the white males were gone and that there wouldn't be any in jury.

If Sara Beth doesn't take him out this week, then he might put X and Kyland up if he wins the next HOH.

Headed to bed now, but Azah just farted while huddled up with Big D.

Apparently, it was a stinker too because he started spraying her butt shortly after.

Biden laughing.gif

Also,

it looks like Xavier won the POV............and Derek X is on the block.(or about to get backdoored)

Am I the only one watching this season???

KRS One gif.gif

@2max @King Freeman @SneakDZA @King of GA

Where y'all at?

John Travolta clip.gif

Anyway, history has already been made.

All the white/asian dudes are gone.

Only black men left in the house.

First time that's ever happened.

Bad news???

Tiffany won HOH...........and I'm thinking she's gonna be plotting to get all of them out to make sure a woman wins this season.

If she does that, she's pretty much giving the game to Alyssa.

Tiff could probably win the 3rd part of the final HOH.........which is usually true/false.

Problem is, she'd have to win one of the first 2 parts to get there.

She might have a shot against Azah.....and maybe SB, but I can't see her beating Alyssa or Hannah.

I just caught up yesterday. Glad to see the cookout doing what they're doing. Shit going pretty smooth. X and kyland front running. Not much else to say.

I'm watching, but missed all of last week selling my house and moving.

I love what The Cookout is doing. I checked Jokers last night and saw all six still in the house. I miss seeing Whitney.

How did Tiffany get dethroned as HOH and who is Claire's target?

Last edited:
Back