NSFW Big Breasts or Small Breasts...

Nipple rings look better on...

• Total voters
Stop starring

Jesus is it against the law to do a spell check before you get a tat?

I tried to fuck a skinny flat chested girl b4 and when she took off that pushup bra i got soft

It was a terrible night

Only way i could perform is when i was giving her backshots. Wasnt nothin to hold on to.

Never again.

Lmaooooo

You don’t think this is lit?

ComposedHopefulInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: LUCIEN
I want a rose tattoo in the center of my chest with the stem going down my cleavage.

I can't do the nipple rings though, I snatch off my clothes too quickly and carelessly for that.

I want a rose tattoo in the center of my chest with the stem going down my cleavage.

I can't do the nipple rings though, I snatch off my clothes too quickly and carelessly for that.

Lmao my ex used to be in pain every time the dog jumped on her when she wasn’t wearing a bra

I tried to fuck a skinny flat chested girl b4 and when she took off that pushup bra i got soft

It was a terrible night

Only way i could perform is when i was giving her backshots. Wasnt nothin to hold on to.

Never again.

Similar story when I was in Denver visiting my friend. From staring at this chick with clothes on, she looked like a b cup.

As I took her bra off I said damn this bra got hella padding.

She like yea cus I ain't got no titties. I look up at her like damn girl. Nothing but these long ass nipples. I think she was a A minus.

How you think a dogs paw/claws feel coming down directly on a pierced nipple? Especially if a claw gets hooked on it
Oh. I wasn’t even thinking about claws. I was thinking about the dog jumping on your lap and sitting up against your chest.

Ouch.