Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Boi Peforming At The Super Bowl

i aint watched a halftime show in probably 10 years

i always see the highlights the next day on youtube

I havent watched a nfl game in 2yrs but i was never a big football fan to begin with. So boycotting nfl was easy for me

He's doing it to rep ATL and because he's a big football fan. What difference that make anyway? The point is if supporting the NFL makes you coon, stop drawing arbitrary lines for what kinda support is OK and what isn't.

Your comparison that you keep repeating glosses over the reality of the situation.

An NFL player presumably worked their whole life to get there and also really has no viable alternatives as far as which organization to work for.

Big Boy... not so much.

Your comparison that you keep repeating glosses over the reality of the situation.

An NFL player presumably worked their whole life to get there and also really has no viable alternatives as far as which organization to work for.

Big Boy... not so much.

Fuck you talking about? Big Boi didn't work his whole to be able to do things he's always wanted to do? Last I checked, he's an entertainer, so this is still an occupational move whether he's paid or not.

Them niggas in the NFL are rich and famous. There is plenty ofof opportunity out there. Maybe not to make millions, but you're crazy if you think most of them would be doomed if they walked away. The fact is you dudes are trying to cherry pick who you hold to your arbitrary standards.

If Big Boy said no to the Superbowl he would still be Big Boy and could continue his life. If a football player says no to the Superbowl he's just some unemployed overweight negro with bills he can't afford.

But whatever... let that man tap dance if he wants to is my motto.

If Big Boy said no to the Superbowl he would still be Big Boy and could continue his life. If a football player says no to the Superbowl he's just some unemployed overweight negro with bills he can't afford.

But whatever... let that man tap dance if he wants to is my motto.
The irony of this is 3k literally tap danced while singing bout mammy at the end of Idlewild...

Back