Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Biden To Pardon All Federal Simple Possession Of Weed Convictions

Y’all just know Kamala is ripping her hair out over this right?

like what’s her face from THE BOYS..

0ff5064451a873eea593d3d4903d12b6094695d5.gifv

It's cool but I really want to see the numbers and how many people actually gets out of prison. I say that because there aren't a lot people who are locked up in the Feds for simple marijuana possession that didn't have other charges on that case that this pardon isn't going to do anything for.

Wild how politicians play with peoples lives for votes and how the majority of the public thanks them for doing it.

Legalization would be better especially since most people in prison on a weed charge is barley ever on fed charges. Most weed charges are state level and most states are still prosecuting for weed.

This looks and sounds good but the big scheme of things it isn't as big as it looks. BUT it can be if the states follow suit and the Fed legalize weed

The Hoteps won't want to give Biden credit for this one since it isn't exclusively for black people, but the overwhelming majority of people in jail for weed charges are black, so this is big for the community.

The Hoteps won't want to give Biden credit for this one since it isn't exclusively for black people, but the overwhelming majority of people in jail for weed charges are black, so this is big for the community.
I'll never give Biden credit for this when he's the guy who pushed to incarcerate drug offenders, and not just dealers. It's cool that it finally happened though.

This doesn’t affect anyone in jail for weed period….literally no one is sitting in federal prison for simple possession. Hopefully it allows some people to have their prior records expunged though.

I'll never give Biden credit for this when he's the guy who pushed to incarcerate drug offenders, and not just dealers. It's cool that it finally happened though.

Fair point. I'll give credit where it's due though. Biden ain't shit, but this is something that needed to be done, and I didn't think he'd be the one to do it.

This doesn’t affect anyone in jail for weed period….literally no one is sitting in federal prison for simple possession. Hopefully it allows some people to have their prior records expunged though.

Every outlet I've seen is reporting that thousands of people will be freed because of this. Biden is also making a request that states follow suit. The Rep run states probably won't, but there is a good chance that the Dem run states will, so that will be a lot more released.

Back