Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Biden To Pardon All Federal Simple Possession Of Weed Convictions

Lol, he's really pulling out all these half measures to get elected because nobody likes him or the Dems.

All bro gotta do is legalize the shit and then pardon people.

Just like he should've waived all student debt and made a plan to make college free

Just like he should've did Medicare for All.

These half measures will please die hard Democrats, but he's really just kicking the can down the road so the Democrats can lose in the future.

the real win would be legalizing, decriminilazing and de-sheculing it federally... but baby steps I guess
He said he put it on the AG to get it descheduled from scheduled 1. He encourages states to follow along.

I think its a big win for both, especially if Blue State Governors mimmick this b4 the elections. Kinda how the red states jumped on the Row vs Wade decision

He said he put it on the AG to get it descheduled to a 1. He encourages states to follow along.

I think its a big win for both, especially if Blue State Governors mimmick this b4 the elections. Kinda how the red states jumped on the Row vs Wade decision

If im not mistaken herb is level one currently.. on par with heroin and lsd. I misread and biden says they shouldnt be on the same level.

One of my main hopes in descheduling/rescheduling is to allow for official medical research on herb which, since its currently set at schedule 1, cant happen

Lol, he's really pulling out all these half measures to get elected because nobody likes him or the Dems.

All bro gotta do is legalize the shit and then pardon people.

Just like he should've waived all student debt and made a plan to make college free

Just like he should've did Medicare for All.

These half measures will please die hard Democrats, but he's really just kicking the can down the road so the Democrats can lose in the future.
The president doesn't make laws though.

I didn’t read the full article. Does this mean all prior convictions for possession are expunged? I read that a presidential pardon doesn't remove the offense from your criminal record.

If it doesn’t, and I had a prior conviction, I’d put in the explanation section “pardoned by President Biden, please ignore.” 😂

The president doesn't make laws though.

The President has executive orders and the ability to set the national agenda for the entire party.

The problem is, particularly for Democrats, they don't want to rule. They want to win elections. Ruling requires taking responsibility for your decisions. Winning elections requires setting weak policies that maintain the over structures of the industries you are claim are harmful, blah blah blah...

So they do half assed shit to win an election, like Obamacare, which was the same plan Mitt Romney created in Massachusetts.

They ran around claiming how amazing that shit was...it freaking sucks. States don't even have to follow all the rules of that shit. Employers still predominantly provide healthcare. You still end up having to change your doctor. Millions are still uninsured. It's a convoluted mess

It was a bullshit policy and everyone that advocated for Medicare 4 All said that from the beginning but people were like, "it's a start..." and then they just blamed Republicans.

Same with this student debt shit. Lol them Republicans are gonna be pissed if you waived $1 dollar off of student debt, might as well waive the whole thing.

Democrats have conditioned it's base to accept failure and mediocrity, because they are the "good guys".

It's like what I used to do to my hoes back in the day. I'll take all their money, buy them some shoes, some sunglasses. Pay they momma rent.

I done took 10 racks off 4 women and spent 3 racks on them and when they ask for a new car or some shit, I would be like, "But you ain't bringing me what I need to make that happen..."

You run that game long enough either they smarten up and stop bringing you all the money or they work even harder for less results and blame themselves.

Democrats running game like they don't have the power to make what the people want happen since Clinton decided to move the party to right to get White votes they loss during the 60s.

You can’t govern by EO. Donnie Dickhead tried that…and got shot down by the Supreme Court.

Back