Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beyonce vs Rihanna vs Aaliyah (One Gotta Go)

Who Is The Weakest Link?

• Beyonce

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Rihanna

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Aaliyah

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
1.) How you gone call Aaliyah out for marrying someone when she was the dang CHILD. smh... you Africans the type that would tell a little girl she was a tramp for being molested huh?

2.) what does who these women sexed have to do with the question or their musical talent? lol

They started it with callin rihanna out for the shit, I cant rebuttal? lol

1.) How you gone call Aaliyah out for marrying someone when she was the dang CHILD. smh... you Africans the type that would tell a little girl she was a tramp for being molested huh?

2.) what does who these women sexed have to do with the question or their musical talent? lol

SAY THAT SHIT!

@TheMasterKey - You must be young bruh, - Youngins are in love with Ri for no good reason other than she was the sexiest thang in the game during their puberty years.

You are making absolutely no sense my guy.

Just take your ball and go home.

Yall mad Aaliyah was a hoe? lmaooo
but did Aaliyah smash white men?

179d27ecfee2d958f90afe1fe1eb98f0.jpg

IMG_5579.jpg

6fenkgj.jpg

@TheMasterKey - You must be young bruh, - Youngins are in love with Ri for no good reason other than she was the sexiest thang in the game during their puberty years.

You are making absolutely no sense my guy.

Just take your ball and go home.

And you must be one of them old mfs who hate on beyonce, ole "i mean beyonce cool and all, but she aint allll that" ass nigga lol

Take ur pills and go to sleep grams, you're makin no sense b

Aaliyah played queen Akasha Bruh.... Like from a Anne rice fan who has read the entire vampire chronicles multiple times.... that's major

Don't get me wrong,, rih made some bank off that animated joint...

But I literally see aaliyah everytime I read those books and Akasha name is mentioned.....

That's memorable

Aaliyah played queen Akasha Bruh.... Like from a Anne rice fan who has read the entire vampire chronicles multiple times.... that's major

Don't get me wrong,, rih made some bank off that animated joint...

But I literally see aaliyah everytime I read those books and Akasha name is mentioned.....

That's memorable
isn't Lestat the best ever? He does everything with flair and it makes me feel good.

Y'all took the topic in a direction that is pointless, who cares who they hop into bed with.

All 3 are dope but Beyoncé is clearly head and shoulder above the other two and Ri Ri has more hits than Aaliyah.

Thank you, somebody with some sense.

Even diddy's like "damnn, u smashin that too jay?'

1a07c5235e35982101e0f2ba82ad3009.jpg

Busta lookin like "it aint fun if the homie's dont get none"

bc68b4a3a591b18991c6525ee6602f7d.jpg

Old mfs can't imagine saying a newer artist is better than a older one. Shit's like this in every thread

Back