Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Producer: Pete Rock or Mannie Fresh?

Better Producer?

• Pete Rock

• Mannie Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.
And let the fuckery commence.....
I'm getting tired of the South disrespect

Niggas couldn't debate Goldie without bringing up Fresh

I wouldn't be mad if the nigga used lex Luther Luger or somebody to make his point but Mannie fucking Fresh?

The nigga that was just featured in one of the most watch Tiny Desk performances? That Mannie Fresh?

Trash?

Not Ron Browz but Mannie Fresh?

Lemme chill

This a tough one…. Pete Rock was the most in demand producer during the golden era

But Fresh really ran shit from 96 to like 2001

I’ll be back

I'm getting tired of the South disrespect

Niggas couldn't debate Goldie without bringing up Fresh

I wouldn't be mad if the nigga used lex Luther Luger or somebody to make his point but Mannie fucking Fresh?

The nigga that was just featured in one of the most watch Tiny Desk performances? That Mannie Fresh?

Trash?

Not Ron Browz but Mannie Fresh?

Lemme chill
I'm at this point now where I'm not arguing. People's mind are already made up when it comes to these debates. We're not changing any minds or having someone who is ignorant of one not doing the homework.
There are very few that have heard both discographies in full. I take those opinions with a grain of salt because they've only heard singles and a few album cuts.

I'm at this point now where I'm not arguing. People's mind are already made up when it comes to these debates. We're not changing any minds or having someone who is ignorant of one not doing the homework.
There are very few that have heard both discographies in full. I take those opinions with a grain of salt because they've only heard singles and a few album cuts.
It's old nigga shit to be stuck in their ways

That's why I won't vote on some of these topics. I admit that I haven't heard a lot of Manny Fresh's music, so if I were to vote, it would be more about who I like more instead of being from a non bias point of view.

Getting you niggas to stop crying from a victim mentality off a poll being made is the contribution lil nigga lol
So once again, you've established you're here to just troll

Thanks

But as far as the topic, hmm I think ima go with Pete rock

His contributions to Hiphop are a bit more important than mannie’s as far as discography

Mannie has had a very insulated career and then fell off in the mid 2000s

Last edited:
Back