Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Producer In 2024: Alchemist or Metro Boomin

Better Producer In 2024?

• Alchemist

• Metro Boomin

Results are only viewable after voting.
every now and then mainstream awards will throw purists a bone

al is the better producer imo but I haven’t listened to much of his work this year. a lot of the rappers he produce for i don’t find interesting

Last edited:
Can yall take your digable planets backpacks off for a sec and be objective?

Metro dropped 2 of the biggest albums of the year and arguably the most important song of the year.

What did Al do in 2024? Drop a mixtape with no drums and rapped over them?

Can yall take your digable planets backpacks off for a sec and be objective?

Metro dropped 2 of the biggest albums of the year and arguably the most important song of the year.

What did Al do in 2024? Drop a mixtape with no drums and rapped over them?
Yes, you’re right. Metro should have won for what he did. @already home_17 also made and good point on how the mainstream will throw the underground a bone too.

What song did Alchemist produce that was better than Like That?
Like that was basically a 5 min beat add with 808s.

As a producer I grade based on how much you can flip the sample, not discover the sample and due the bare minimum with it and I fucks with Metro but Alchemist been deserved his flowers and is more creative producer wise.

Like that was basically a 5 min beat add with 808s.

As a producer I grade based on how much you can flip the sample, not discover the sample and due the bare minimum with it and I fucks with Metro but Alchemist been deserved his flowers and is more creative producer wise.

What did he do in 2024????

What did he do in 2024????
You was quick with this one lol

But his biggest song this year was apart of the beef was Meet The Graham's which made a lot of impact like Like That and was technically the better beat production wise and creativity wise.

Also his song with Big Sean "Together Forever" was amazing

Back