Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Infinity War vs Endgame

Better Movie: Infinity War vs Endgame

• Total voters
I liked End Game better because I already knew how Infinity War was going to end.

I can understand why most like Infinity War better though. It was far more action packed which is what most people expect when coming to watch these types of films. I liked how End Game called back on multiple movies in the MCU and the suspense of not knowing how they were going to wrap the story arc up.

Infinity war takes the cake.. it had everything...and for once.. it ended with the heroes lost and defeated. One of my main complaints is that the heroes ALWAYS win.. Infinity war changed that and ended it on a great yet somber note.

End Game was satisfying and the final act was comic book excellence.. but its kinda hard to top that silence at the end of Infinity War.. folks in the theatre were legit stunned
In the theatre after the snap every one was dead quiet then this little teen aged nigga screamed out "fuck!" That shit was so funny to me

I haven't watched the two back to back yet, maybe I'll do on that long ass flight to Australia if they have both on the que.

I look at them as one film,but IW was just a straight action movie,while End Game was like a character study and brain twister

The Thanos snap is movie history

Yeah Iron man's snap is historic too,but that first snap was surprising

Back