Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Infinity War vs Endgame

Better Movie: Infinity War vs Endgame

• Total voters
Infinity war takes the cake.. it had everything...and for once.. it ended with the heroes lost and defeated. One of my main complaints is that the heroes ALWAYS win.. Infinity war changed that and ended it on a great yet somber note.

End Game was satisfying and the final act was comic book excellence.. but its kinda hard to top that silence at the end of Infinity War.. folks in the theatre were legit stunned

I never seen anything like Infinity War,you really had to see it in theaters,I was there opening day. Just

the emotions,Iron Man holding his own with Thanos,Dr.Strange showing more magic tricks,and of

course the ending,when Spiderman faded out I think everyone in the theater teared up. Oh and Thanos

whooping Hulk's ass,They OPENED the movie with that just to let you know Thanos' level.

I liked infinity war a lot more. Endgame had some things I didnt care for. I still enjoyed it but it felt so lackluster compared to the first time I saw iw in theaters.

End Game was the better movie theater experience so that’s always gonna sway my opinion that it’s better.

Watched them both back to back last Sunday. They flow together seamlessly and there are so many callbacks in EG.

But IW was my first MCU movie theater experience, and I for sure watched it more than EG.

Gun to my head and I HAVE to choose I go IW

Infinity war takes the cake.. it had everything...and for once.. it ended with the heroes lost and defeated. One of my main complaints is that the heroes ALWAYS win.. Infinity war changed that and ended it on a great yet somber note.

End Game was satisfying and the final act was comic book excellence.. but its kinda hard to top that silence at the end of Infinity War.. folks in the theatre were legit stunned
I remember it was deadly silent when it ended then someone says holy fucking shit dude and everyone started laughing. Totally stunned at that ending and I don’t think anything will ever top that moment. That being said that final battle scene in Endgame was life. It had everything.

Back