Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol2 vs The Suicide Squad

Better Movie: Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol2 vs The Suicide Squad

• Total voters
Whew this is tough

both aren’t that great

the first 20 mins of SS was okay but I stopped watching and didn’t care to go back

i seen the rest through YouTube vids like honest trailers and cinemasins

GOTG 2 I just rewatched after the eternals and it was iight I still don’t like the movie that much outside of the rocket/Yondu stuff

idk man to be honest

TSS got the most replay appeal...

I've watched it a good 6 or 7 times compared to maybe twice for vol 2

I never really felt the gog movies were that good
.. Loved the characters.... But they were better in infinity war than the were in their own movie....

TSS got the most replay appeal...

I've watched it a good 6 or 7 times compared to maybe twice for vol 2

I never really felt the gog movies were that good
.. Loved the characters.... But they were better in infinity war than the were in their own movie....

This. Guardians are great as extras but none of them are main player worthy even as a group. Movies felt like watching Entourage in Space, which you think would be cool but then you realize Entourage only worked because it was 30 minute increments.

Suicide Squad was better. Not a great movie but definitely passable. The second one was terrible though.

This. Guardians are great as extras but none of them are main player worthy even as a group. Movies felt like watching Entourage in Space, which you think would be cool but then you realize Entourage only worked because it was 30 minute increments.

Suicide Squad was better. Not a great movie but definitely passable. The second one was terrible though.
....lol the thread is about the James Gunn one which would be the "second" one

The irony of folks shitting on GOG is the same Nigga who made that shit made TSS that y’all love using the same GOG formula :lol10:

This is actually a pretty good matchup. The seen wing Yondu sacrifice is better than anything in SS though so I'll go with that movie.

Also, the Sylvester Stallone cameo was kinda cool.

Idris elba and John Cena had some of the funniest chemistry

This was the best version of Harley Quinn

The first raid where everybody died was hilarious

TSS was just too good imo🤷🏿‍♂️

SS. I remember what happened in that movie, more than I did in GOTG2.

Plus that scene where Harley didn't realize ole boy was with them that whole time was hilarious.

I enjoyed both movies.

I think Guardians vol. 2 is slightly better because I had a bit more of an attachment to the characters due to them being in both films. When Yondu saved Quill and when Quill realized that Yondu had a lot of love for him and actually was hard on him but always let him get away with shit because he loved him, it hit me in the feels. Even the way they touched on Rocket and his feelings of inadequacy...

If James Gunn would've been able to do the 1st Suicide Squad I think it would've been the better movie easily. James Gunn is really good when he isn't too restricted from doing crazy shit. Lol. I really liked The Suicide Squad alot (eventhough they still Staro kinda dirty) and I felt James did a great job making you care about the main characters in this movie with so little bit of time knowing them.

I loved Peacemaker and look forward to (if they do) a 2nd season

Back