Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Better 3rd Album?

Meh.......I'll give it to Muddy Waters...I still listen to it

Vol.2 is just blah to me now.....It feels like a compilation album...He would have retired from the game if it didn't pop

Reservoir Dogs
Can I Get A
Coming of Age
A Week Ago

Is mediocre now........ :foh5:

My list is more like:

Coming of Age 2
Paper Chase
If I Should Die
Ride or Die
Intro/Hand It Down

..and yea I’ll throw A Week Ago in there too but is the best of the bunch. It’s still a good album.

Meh.......I'll give it to Muddy Waters...I still listen to it

Vol.2 is just blah to me now.....It feels like a compilation album...He would have retired from the game if it didn't pop

Reasonable Doubt raised my eyebrow.
Vol 1 made me a believer.
Vol 2 told me he really was looking for presidents to represent him and made an album strictly to cash in.

Truth be told, I didn't even give Vol 1 a chance at first 'cause the lead single from it was "Sunshine". That's the second worst song on the album (I Know What Girls Like being the worst) and the video was like "oh this nigga trying to go commercial already???". It wasn't until the Streets Is Watching video that I checked for it 'cause I found out most of the joints from the video was on Vol 1.

My list is more like:

Coming of Age 2
Paper Chase
If I Should Die
Ride or Die
Intro/Hand It Down

..and yea I’ll throw A Week Ago in there too but is the best of the bunch. It’s still a good album.

Slim, if those are the songs you think is good and liked the singles. That's pretty much the whole album. Lol

and the winner is...

rs-183598-158499452.jpg

#bars

I like vol 2 a ALOT more than y’all apparently but it’s still not fucking with muddy waters

Back