Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Beta's getting married!!!

A go fund me? If we made one for niggas to fight we can make one for a nigga getting married
Niggaz made one for me to enter my book into a contest. I got some good scores and I can use their reviews in anything o do with it going forward.

I'm still trying to edit it, by my job only has me at my desk like once a month these days. And that's to do billing. Shit a whole mess

Bruh, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Dro sent me a whole bed set with comforter for my wedding.... Shit was dope
I never understood that saying honestly lol

And nah I’m too paranoid to have my address sent out lol

It’s funny I’ma just show up to work one day with a diamond studded wedding band and niggas gonna be like you’re married?! And I’m like “yeah....”

I kinda dread that first day back at work lol
Just take your shit off at work

Reactions: GNS
Better than her doing it when she wasn’t ready though B

I might be divorced right now
Very true.

I just don't handle rejection well.

And I'm not one for attachments.

I couldn't stick in a relationship that long if I didn't think we were doing the family and building together thing.

All jokes aside I am happy for you.

But I still got jokes.... And you still gonna get them.

But I am happy. Congrats

Very true.

I just don't handle rejection well.

And I'm not one for attachments.

I couldn't stick in a relationship that long if I didn't think we were doing the family and building together thing.

All jokes aside I am happy for you.

But I still got jokes.... And you still gonna get them.

But I am happy. Congrats
It wasn’t rejection it was moreso ehh I don’t wanna get married right now and I mean think about it 4 years ago she was 22 so it’s understandable

And no let me be clear it was never a situation of wondering if we were gonna have something long term it was just she wasn’t ready yet. She knew she was spending the rest of her life with me for a long time now

Back