Welcome To aBlackWeb

BET - The Quad

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑
I can't be the only one who watches this show...well shit I might be, but it's pretty dang decent. I decided to make a thread just in case I wasn't the only person interested.

It deals with the life, social issues, and realistic experiences of attending an HBCU. It stars the beautiful Anika Rose (played the role of Jukebox in STARZ's Power), Jasmine Guy, and a few other familiar faces. Anyway, it has been renewed for a second season.

I binged watched it over the weekend, it's alright. Dark skin Clair has come a long way since being on My Wife And Kids looks wise

I'm glad it came back. Something seems off from season 1 tho. Still a decent show. And got damn if anika rose ain't gotta donk! She makes it worth the watch by herself

This episode pissed me off, that honky cop was on some bullshit.

And ol boy shady as hell, going from the mother to about to get the daughter

This episode definitely touched a nerve. That dude a pyscho, but sidney a dumbass. She flipped on the guy that actually cares about her but tryna fuck stalkerman shortly after meeting him.

just catching up. that man wild for dressing up like a baby and making her feed him and shit. what kinda fuck shit? easy 5mil tho.

Young Barkley's a grimey dude.

Smashed the president's daughter on the same stove that he smashed her.

Then he looks her in the eye and smells his finger as he leaves the house.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

lol @ the coach telling him to show some respect.

Biden laughing.gif

Clearly he's well beyond the boundaries of even having a modicum of respect at this juncture.

Yeah this season just aint clickin with me. Too much shit going on. And why Ebony still fuck with Noni, hell why ANYBODY still talk to that backstabbin bitch is beyond me.

And Eva's daughter is annoying as fuck.

It's all over the place. I thought they'd focus on that football player more. Seems like they tried to squeeze too many current issues with black people in real society. I like that they wanted to do that, but it was just too many subjects at once. The stories weren't articulated or translated very well.

It's all over the place. I thought they'd focus on that football player more. Seems like they tried to squeeze too many current issues with black people in real society. I like that they wanted to do that, but it was just too many subjects at once. The stories weren't articulated or translated very well.

Yeah, it's going the same route as A Different World back in the day.

Only difference is, they're doing it too early and not after they've had at least 4 or 5 seasons under their belt.

The show's getting bogged down with too much social commentary.

Back