Welcome To aBlackWeb

BET+ - Average Joe

Watch the premier episodes last night. This shit is great (to me) it has comedy, drama, mystery and unexpected gore which was extremely explicit. I was shocked by the scene and they kept going back to it.

Proud of BET for doing something like this not the average show that would fall on that network.

Bruh, big yellow sis is damn near stealing the spotlight. She's killing her role. She played the publicist on the Kevin Hart show but I don't remember her being that good of an actress.... or that damn sexy
Man I was thinking the same thing. I've seen her in a few bit roles but she's killing it in this series

This last episode was fire, this show is criminally slept on.

Also just a observation and I may be wrong. Since this show isn't about drug dealers or mafia type topics that destroy our community this show isn't getting the look it deserves.

I may be wrong and it can be as simple as people don't have a BET+ and not checking for the show. Either way criminally slept on series.

This last episode was fire, this show is criminally slept on.

Also just a observation and I may be wrong. Since this show isn't about drug dealers or mafia type topics that destroy our community this show isn't getting the look it deserves.

I may be wrong and it can be as simple as people don't have a BET+ and not checking for the show. Either way criminally slept on series.
Idk, it has the same elements as the hood shows.. it has gangsters crime murder money sex, it's just set in the suburbs. I think the bigger issue is the fact that it's on BET, they don't have a good reputation and people have low expectations for BET+ But when I'm watching this I forget its BET. This show could air on HBO Starz Hulu Netflix Paramount+ whatever

Its slept on now, but it will probably get renewed for another season because of how good it is

They ended this shit way different than expected.....

The part where Joe killed the boss was off cuz his people (best friend, 2 cops and the hit bitch) were standing outside with guns so they could have just busted in to save him because he almost died. They should have had the hit bitch kill the boss. The boss died not knowing she betrayed him. They could have wrote that scene better

The white cop didn't kill himself because there was a flash of light when the gun went off, but if he put it in his mouth there would have been no flash, unless that's more shaky writing. So he probably just shot the ceiling or something

Cathy got herself in that situation so I don't feel bad that she got hit by that lucky shot, but it hit her lower back and she could easily be paralyzed.
After she finessed those cops brilliantly she dumb as fuck to drive off to some secluded area to make a drug deal. She had the leverage and should have dictated how the deal went down

I was thinking dude having half the money was bogus but the fact that he was a dirty cop made it make sense, he still should have just been about his business, Cathy had plenty of supply

The mother running off with the kid is garbage and unrealistic. She's showed no signs of bouncing the whole series and I know the daughter who loves her daddy didn't want to go. Ehh on that.

I think whoever was at the door when Joe answered is probably some more Russians

This was easily the worst episode of a great series. They didn't close it out right but I'm all in for season 2

They ended this shit way different than expected.....

The part where Joe killed the boss was off cuz his people (best friend, 2 cops and the hit bitch) were standing outside with guns so they could have just busted in to save him because he almost died. They should have had the hit bitch kill the boss. The boss died not knowing she betrayed him. They could have wrote that scene better

The white cop didn't kill himself because there was a flash of light when the gun went off, but if he put it in his mouth there would have been no flash, unless that's more shaky writing. So he probably just shot the ceiling or something

Cathy got herself in that situation so I don't feel bad that she got hit by that lucky shot, but it hit her lower back and she could easily be paralyzed.
After she finessed those cops brilliantly she dumb as fuck to drive off to some secluded area to make a drug deal. She had the leverage and should have dictated how the deal went down

I was thinking dude having half the money was bogus but the fact that he was a dirty cop made it make sense, he still should have just been about his business, Cathy had plenty of supply

The mother running off with the kid is garbage and unrealistic. She's showed no signs of bouncing the whole series and I know the daughter who loves her daddy didn't want to go. Ehh on that.

I think whoever was at the door when Joe answered is probably some more Russians

This was easily the worst episode of a great series. They didn't close it out right but I'm all in for season 2
Totally agree with this take.

All of it? Lol nice

Yeah they kinda hit a dead end on closing this thing out but overall the series is fire
Hopefully some of these plot points are fixed next season. That was dumb I agree about the wife. She was ride or die the whole time and then just bounced.

Back