Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video BET’S: The Untold Story Of Nivea

Ok so Nivea and Christina both have kids for dream

Nivea and Lauren both have kids with wayne

Christina appears to have just dated Wayne

What I took from all this is the industry is small af and everybody somebody leftovers

Ok so Nivea and Christina both have kids for dream

Nivea and Lauren both have kids with wayne

Christina appears to have just dated Wayne

What I took from all this is the industry is small af and everybody somebody leftovers

No different than Tamika from the hood with 4 baby daddies

When-She-Says-What-Were-All-Thinking.gif

On the surface the Lil Wayne BM situation looks more stable and less awkward than Michel'le who has a child by Suge Knight and Dr Dre

Smh Google shouldnt be that hard to figure out my niggas
Google has been a crutch for people for a min

I thought I knew off the top of my head, I was wrong and admitted it.

It happens

Her story is sad in so many ways. But I am happy she is able to tell her story and be her to the fullest.

I stand corrected
I was wrong. I watched her interview yesterday. She supposedly had twins that she hid from people. So she has three with The Dream and one with Wayne. If I remember correctly.

I was wrong. I watched her interview yesterday. She supposedly had twins that she hid from people. So she has three with The Dream and one with Wayne. If I remember correctly.
Oh wait I wasn’t wrong again @AP2.0 I guess I should’ve went back and read. Yes CM has one by the Dream. I didn’t know Nivea had so many kids. I thought she had two. One from Wayne and one from Dream.
That’s what i get for not reading back.

Watched some of the interview. Nivea was snacking her lips throughout the entire interview. She probably was snorting coke and drinking heavy for a long time

Watched some of the interview. Nivea was snacking her lips throughout the entire interview. She probably was snorting coke and drinking heavy for a long time
Kandi asked her specifics of when she stopped and Nivea wouldn't give details. She broke down crying during that part of the interview. You can tell she been threw it, she said both her parents were on it and that she didn't start till her 30's but its definitely a demon she still dealing with.

Back