Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best/Worst ABW Moments of 2017

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Was just watching Everyday Struggle which is a new show that started this year and they started talkin about the high and lows of the show and the fights among each other and it made me think about ABW and how the year played out here. It was a brand new site, there's some highs and some lows. I had Jack coming at me and even making podcasts dedicated to me, had the fuckin admin at the IC taking shots and saying shit that wasn't true about me. I've had some fights with a few of yall on the board and behind the scenes and with a couple of yall there's still tension. But I don't wanna go into 2018 with any grudges so hopefully we can start 2018 with a clean slate.

Besides all that, I wanna thank all of yall who came through and checked out the site and stuck around. I can't thank yall enough for that. It's too many of yall to name personally but I do appreciate all of yall. I'm gonna continue to make this place as welcoming and enjoyable as possible.

Now let's get to the topic at hand, the best and worst moments of ABW in 2017. One of my favorites was the first auction, i think it was the valentine's auction. Most of the chicks here yall (from the ic) didn't know and I think that thread was a good way of getting yall to open up more and give yall a reason to take it behind the scenes and get to know each other more and now almost a year later I think it worked.​

Best:

The ABW Dating Game and the hilarity of that shyt

The tone of the site and the adult atmosphere. For me...it's good that folks can state their opinions about topics and have a healthy debate. No l childish shyt.

Ladies going x-rated...nuff said.

Mod Elections...at least I was given an opportunity to apply for the position.

Worse:

Kandy vs BNE...shyt did get outta hand

ABW Awards...aka...Air It Out Awards...good grief. Although entertaining, I never knew there was underlining issues amongst the ABW ladies.

This VPN shyt.

Last edited:
best moments was the ABW Mortal Kombat awards... i don't think i ever remember shit being that fun online.. them games were everything.....

classic fucking moment.....even the money wars......i can't believe i literally held the entire board hostage on some dark knight joker shit....

i was totally gonna go through with robbing everybody too, just to talk about it today... rofl.. shit was fun as fuck....

worst moments: that fucking certificate shit....my mobile still fucked up.. i think i need a new phone tho...hopefully that fixes it... cuz mobile is annoying as fuck for me

Best, there were too many. Too many threads that had me laughing to tears.
worst moments: that fucking certificate shit....my mobile still fucked up.. i think i need a new phone tho...hopefully that fixes it... cuz mobile is annoying as fuck for me
YES. I was having cold sweats.

Id say the Valentine auction and the money wars although I missed its climax...

The ABW awards were funny as well

The ABW interviews...its def something that needs to keep happening in 2018...I got a new perspective on those that participated.

Dont really have a worst...the certificate shit donr affect me cause I use a VPN service regularly anyway...

not being active for that stretch of time...a nigga just had so much going on off-line I literally didnt have time to regularly post.

Hopefully I can stay active now that my life has evened out a bit

Last edited:
I forgot about the auctions

Man, I tried to be slick and buy the whole block.....lost my money on a bet and lost Az to Germs lol

Talk about salty all damn week

Best moment:when I fell into a bunch of ABW CASH

Worst moment:WhisperingEye saying the ladies laughed off my dick pic

The fall of Joshua...

Like we literally watched him go from great kid with a lot of spunk to the evil villain he is today....

Shit was great

Best moments: the games and the got damn competitiveness. That RnB mortal kombat brought out the worst in me at times. Spades had me on 10.

Worst: none.

I would say having to use this stupid VPN shit.

Back