Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Type of Sex? (Out of these 4)

Which sex is better?

• I Miss You Sex

• I'm Sorry Sex

• We Not Supposed To Do This Sex

• Drunk Sex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drunk sex is cool but it ain't as hype as ppl make it out to be. If I'm drunk it means I got a lot of liquor in my stomach and I hate that feeling. High sex should have been an option

I miss you and I'm sorry are about the same. Feels like I'm putting in extra work to make up for the loss time or to show I'm really sorry

That we not supposed to do this aka the forbidden romp aka hurry b4 we get caught sack aka I don't normally do this run....yeah..that's the one

"We not supposed to do this sex" has been the most memorable para mi pero

The "I miss you sex" has my vote.

I plead the 3rd
I'm pretty sure I got a danger kink or something which is why I chose 3. Bc that shit just hits extra hard for me, when me and my wife are able to get it in while there's company downstairs, or when we're in strange places in the house and the kids are home.

One Friday night this past Fall while the kids (teens) were away at the at the varsity football game, she and I were home alone enjoying the firepit in the backyard.

The house was ours to do whatever we pleased, but instead we ended up gettin it in on top of our picnic table. We got privacy fencing on the right and a tree line on the left, but still...just the thrill of doing it outdoors where a neighbor could've seen from their second floor window was dope asf.

So...yeah....I'm a STRONG 3 on this one.

3 by far wit me. Lookin back...that shyt was enjoyable af.

Whether it was smashing at public places and not gettin caught. Having a house full of people, but being able to gettin it in the bedroom b4 taking a nap. Or...smashing someone outside my already dead but my stupid azzz was still tryin to hold on relationship.

Either way...I think it was the thrill for me.

The we not supposed to do this sex is the best when you get to like the 5th or 6th time you doing it.

The I miss you sex is bomb but its usually one and done until the next time yall miss each other.

Buy that we not supposed to do this sex gets crazier each time and becomes a game and at some point you dont know if what you feeling is horny or missing the adrenaline rush.

Or so Im told

Back