Welcome To aBlackWeb

tk-heuristics

Mid-late 90s songs that heavily sampled hits form the 70s-80s. Usually Puffy and/or The Trackmasters are involved, but not always.

Thought it was corny at the time but looking back some of that shit is hot.

I'll start:

Sampled : Renee and Angela's I love you more

Sampled: David Bowie's Let's Dance and Lisa Stansfield's Been around the World

1997 may have been the beginning of the jiggy era but another bs trend started around this same time. Shit like this began popping up.

These lame white underground rappers with their offbeat flows smh

1997 may have been the beginning of the jiggy era but another bs trend started around this same time. Shit like this began popping up.

Grating monotone vocals with boring delivery, fake deep angsty lyrics with a boring beat. No flow whatsover. Soundin like a bootlegg....Rass Kasss? But not talking about a damned thing.

I've been thinking about the rise of white rap in popularity lately and this is another piece in the puzzle. What's crazy is that people were shitting on Bad Boy back in the day and calling this kind of shit "real hip hop" .

Mase was actually still spitting bars in this tune, dont let the video, hook and beat fool you...

'East, West every state come on bury that hate/ Millions only thing we in a hurry to make/
Wether friend or ex friend in Lex or Benz/ Lets begin/ bring this BS to an end'

Last edited:

You think JMT are wack??? That was off their concept album (their weakest album)... Vinnie Paz is next level dope...

Niggas be giving me the Shaq face when I tell them Puff was my favorite rapper but this shit soooooo clean

At time I ain't know shit about ghost writing or whos the nicest MC or none of that shit. I just knew this shit was smoother than a lubricated pussy

tumblr_m4jhbr9nr81qfjc3io1_250.gif

Back