Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Best Purchase(s) You Copped So Far In 2023

Inori

NAWF
Coulda swore there was a general thread for this but maybe im thinking of the dumb pandemic purchases thread.

Anyway... self explanatory.. whats the bets shit yall have copped so far

Not the best purchase but im heading back home soon and these shits will come in handy. We have power outages from time to time whether its from a storm/hurricane or some other bullshit.

71kWcXbtRTL.jpg

These joints charge while you have them plugged into the light.. if the power goes out they will stay on for like 5 hours. These joints bout to be crucial during hurricane season.

619ZqBaxNBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

@Eyerone my fault bruh I meant to use your code so you could get some bread from the sale but amazon had a bundle for waaay cheaper so I had to go with that one. It's bout to go down when I get back home. I copped the gummy mixer joint as well

These pillows and upgraded my satin pillowcases to silk ones...

1675296824585.png

I've never paid more then $10 for pillows before I bought these, but they have really helped with the quality of my sleep.

Not the best purchase but im heading back home soon and these shits will come in handy. We have power outages from time to time whether its from a storm/hurricane or some other bullshit.

View attachment 1012715

These joints charge while you have them plugged into the light.. if the power goes out they will stay on for like 5 hours. These joints bout to be crucial during hurricane season.

View attachment 1012716

@Eyerone my fault bruh I meant to use your code so you could get some bread from the sale but amazon had a bundle for waaay cheaper so I had to go with that one. It's bout to go down when I get back home. I copped the gummy mixer joint as well

Ain't this bout a bitch. Soon as I fly in there's an island wide power outage. Lol them light bulbs bout to be utilized immediately 🤣

Back