• L.E.S

• Hit-Boy

• Salaam Remi

• Trackmasters

• The Alchemist

• Havoc

• No ID

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Goldie what are your favourite Hit tracks with NaS?

He achieved legendary status in my opinion cooking an unprecedented six albums in the space of three years for one of HipHops finest

Each of those six albums I still cull tracks for my playlists occasionally...

27 Summers, Count Me In, I Love This Feeling etc ...

Cats were criticising NaS to switch up his very bland production for years but when he switched to Hit ... The same folks saying the beats were meh

Nigga can't win. ..

I just don't subscribe to Quantity over Quality.

I'll take 10 amazing songs over a 300 pack of mid everyday of the week.

The latter 2 are sleepers so I get it, but 2nd Childhood?

MfnGjJ.gif
It was a tough decision

I just don't subscribe to Quantity over Quality.

I'll take 10 amazing songs over a 300 pack of mid everyday of the week.
Mid though? 🫤😒

I can understand maybe not feeling some of them but to just disregard 6 albums and say none of those songs from a production level aren't better than ANY song that came before them is just wild b

Last edited:
Mid though? 🫤😒

I can understand maybe not feeling some of them but to just disregard 6 albums and say none of those songs from a production level are better than ANY song that came before them is just wild b
The only album I revisit is the 1st Magic, everything else was mid imo. Definitely not trash, but nothing to write home about.

From the other producers we're talking about songs that aren't just Nas staples, but hiphop staples.

Nas Is Like, I Gave You Power, NY State of Mind, Rewind, etc are HipHop staples.

Ofc I'd love to get 6 "Vol 3's" from Hov, but comparing it to Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint is crazy.

The only album I revisit is the 1st Magic, everything else was mid imo. Definitely not trash, but nothing to write home about.

From the other producers we're talking about songs that aren't just Nas staples, but hiphop staples.

Nas Is Like, I Gave You Power, NY State of Mind, Rewind, etc are HipHop staples.

Ofc I'd love to get 6 "Vol 3's" from Hov, but comparing it to Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint is crazy.
You really think Quincy and Michael is mid?

Like with a serious face b?🤔

But again, what are the parameters in which we are discussing? I mean if you like boom bap type beats, I get it

Hitboy doesn't have 5 Nas songs that stands up to any 5 Nas songs from any of the other producers on the list. What are we doing here?
You can't pull 5 songs out of the Six-Pack they put out? Shiiiiid.....

Full Circle
Composure
Meet Joe Black
Legit
Office Hours
Never Die

All six are SUPER solid.

Back