Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best pop/soda tourney RD1 Mountain dew vs Dr. Pepper

Which is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol yo I mailed about 5 people a shirt back when I was making em. Everybody's shirt was gonna take 2 days to deliver, but there was 1 shirt that was gonna take 6 days.

I asked the mail lady why was it gonna take so long for that shirt to be delivered. She said " oh, this person lives no where near any major cities"

Man sitcho area 51 head ass down!

Lol yo I mailed about 5 people a shirt back when I was making em. Everybody's shit was gonna take 2 days to deliver, but there was 1 shitt that was gonna take 6 days.

I asked the mail lady why was it gonna take so long for that shirt to be delivered. She said " oh, this person lives no where near any major cities"

I was living in Grand Prairie at an apartment at the time and that’s a 10 minute drive to Dallas fool lol

That bitch lied to you fam

My shit shrunk though.

Lol yo I mailed about 5 people a shirt back when I was making em. Everybody's shirt was gonna take 2 days to deliver, but there was 1 shirt that was gonna take 6 days.

I was living in Grand Prairie at an apartment at the time and that’s a 10 minute drive to Dallas fool lol

That bitch lied to you fam

My shit shrunk though.

Yeah that was prolly my shit, just bein real

it took a while, too

Only worn one once...got the other put up

Back