Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd4): Dark Knight vs Terminator 2

Better Movie?

• Dark Knight

• Terminator 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
In other matchups some use the main actor’s acting as a reason why it’s a better movie

Does this not apply to ledger vs Arnold?

Opinion is always subjective

Only robots issue a standard system to generate consistent results. I'm going with which movie drew me in the most, and while I feel both these were awesome.... As previously mentioned, joker was a force of nature in that movie. It was like watching a tornado

What about dark knight as a film?
Its cool and has its boring moments. Batman in general was boring asf in it, same with Bale as Bruce. Joker was dope til the anticlimactic show down. Like I said before as an overall Batman film, Begins is better.

Its cool and has its boring moments. Batman in general was boring asf in it, same with Bale as Bruce. Joker was dope til the anticlimactic show down. Like I said before as an overall Batman film, Begins is better.
Okay thanks bro

Forget Bale was in a Terminator Salvation..another boring addition to a movie. Common theme here with him.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if a few people may be subconsciously processing TDK as just a comic book movie, nothing else. I think if TDK came out back in the Michael Keaton era, when comic book movies weren't all over the place, it might get just a little more consideration.

Just a thought. I voted TDK, but both are really good movies.

Back