Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament: Men In Black vs Interstellar

Better Movie?

• Men In Black

• Interstellar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats dont like to learn or be confused. They like lazers, explosions, and guns that go "bang". Interstellar was a dope ass movie.

Y'all really losing it over a 2 and a half long science class??

And it was actually good.... But c'mon...MIB was a very entertaining movie from start to finish.
Interstellar is very very very boring for like the first hour

Cats dont like to learn or be confused. They like lazers, explosions, and guns that go "bang". Interstellar was a dope ass movie.
That's a wild take. I liked the movie, wasn't nuffin confusing about it. The science was the best part, it just had a lot of slow parts. MIB didn't. And it was still good as well.

Niggaz ain't gotta be idiots cuz they didn't choose interstellar.

That's a wild take. I liked the movie, wasn't nuffin confusing about it. The science was the best part, it just had a lot of slow parts. MIB didn't. And it was still good as well.

Niggaz ain't gotta be idiots cuz they didn't choose interstellar.

I’m not no hater, I legit enjoy that MIB franchise, I even liked the one with Tessa and Hemsworth.

But let’s just say… this site is quite literally, the only place on the entire interwebs, where this poll would turn out like this.

These two movies even being matched together on a poll like this is absurd.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
I’m not no hater, I legit enjoy that MIB franchise, I even liked the one with Tessa and Hemsworth.

But let’s just say… this site is quite literally, the only place on the entire interwebs, where this poll would turn out like this.

Look at the racial demographics in the rest of the entire interwebs 🧐

Reactions: GNS

This is not even true lol

Look at the racial demographics in the rest of the entire interwebs 🧐

You not about to tell me you consider MIB a “black” movie, now, are you?

Because I wasn’t even talking about racial demographics when I said what I said.

I’m talking about this site’s proclivity for reckless contrarianism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back