Poll Best Movie Tournament: Men In Black vs Interstellar

Better Movie?

• Men In Black

• Interstellar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile some of y’all are having a mental breakdown in here. it’s sad to see lol
Nah
lnqoYY.gif
nh

At this point the most entertaining portion of these threads is seeing these snobby niggaz whine crying over crackers(auh)

Hope baby boy beats citizen Kane in the finals.

Uppity muhfuckas. This is abdub, fuck off to reddit
:lookatthismf:

That's a wild take. I liked the movie, wasn't nuffin confusing about it. The science was the best part, it just had a lot of slow parts. MIB didn't. And it was still good as well.

Niggaz ain't gotta be idiots cuz they didn't choose interstellar.
Not a wild take at all. Some people like MC donalds mc rib over a real bbq smoked rib at a southern restaurant. It is what it is. It is all subjective in the end. I liked MIB as well but it wasnt a better sci-fi movie. Well, maybe an the action category is guess

Nah
lnqoYY.gif
nh

At this point the most entertaining portion of these threads is seeing these snobby niggaz whine crying over crackers(auh)

Hope baby boy beats citizen Kane in the finals.

Uppity muhfuckas. This is abdub, fuck off to reddit
:lookatthismf:
Andrew Tate fan loves men in black

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Infamous114
You not about to tell me you consider MIB a “black” movie, now, are you?

Because I wasn’t even talking about racial demographics when I said what I said.

I’m talking about this site’s proclivity for reckless contrarianism
I don't, but this is a BLACK web....

Which means the demographic will reflect an opinion that speaks more to that community. The BLACK community overall watched MIB way more than interstellar. That shit was and always has been a go to movie in our community. Interstellar was dope, but it's a one n done as far as I'm considered. And never been a movie i feel was super popular in our community.

Reactions: GNS
I don't, but this is a BLACK web....

Which means the demographic will reflect an opinion that speaks more to that community. The BLACK community overall watched MIB way more than interstellar. That shit was and always has been a go to movie in our community. Interstellar was dope, but it's a one n done as far as I'm considered. And never been a movie i feel was super popular in our community.
It’s not a popularity contest dummy lol

• Haha
Reactions: Goldie
Not a wild take at all. Some people like MC donalds mc rib over a real bbq smoked rib at a southern restaurant. It is what it is. It is all subjective in the end. I liked MIB as well but it wasnt a better sci-fi movie. Well, maybe an the action category is guess
You suggested more people didn't vote interstellar cuz they didn't understand it. I just mentioned a lot of it was boring. The new world and the space travel looked amazing...

But the human drama was boring.

Kinda like Titanic and avatar..... Visually amazing films. Shot very well. Highly regarded.. Boring af

Status
Not open for further replies.