Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Looking Male Poster Nomination Thread

Light skins ain’t winning here. Guys let’s GO LOL.

So you sayin they on "code"? Or are you sayin' they (reverse) color struck? Or is you sayin' they just don't like vanilla wafer, waffle colored nikkas??

tenor (39).gif

*Btw, I'ma member of the Macadamia Mob or @ least that's what I've been told* lol

This will probably be a little embarrassing for some of you ladies but seeing as how you weren’t aware I’ll let it slide...but my momma been told me I was tha most handsome man in tha world YEARS ago and like I’m sure many of you women....my momma don’t lie so if y’all can go head and make tha proper adjustments to your votes me and my momma would be much obliged and no further embarrassment needs to be endured by any of you beautiful women...thanks

So you sayin they on "code"? Or are you sayin' they (reverse) color struck? Or is you sayin' they just don't like vanilla wafer, waffle colored nikkas??

View attachment 85991

*Btw, I'ma member of the Macadamia Mob or @ least that's what I've been told* lol
Na im merely fucking around for the purpose of entertainment! I dont have to look good for the girls to e-love me lol

This will probably be a little embarrassing for some of you ladies but seeing as how you weren’t aware I’ll let it slide...but my momma been told me I was tha most handsome man in tha world YEARS ago and like I’m sure many of you women....my momma don’t lie so if y’all can go head and make tha proper adjustments to your votes me and my momma would be much obliged and no further embarrassment needs to be endured by any of you beautiful women...thanks

lmaooooooo

Chicity: It’s avi selfie challenge time...”Nonsensical Avi Selfie Challenge!!”

Word...life: “Fuck it”

AAF32393-9CC0-4D1A-9035-4C4B4E0EEC9B.jpeg

Goldie: Ladies nominate tha “Most Attractive Men!”

Ladies: Idk what some guys look like...lemme look at their avi pics

Word...life:

C0D0E17E-2D61-490F-8A2E-FCBCEE600A9F.gif

If I ain’t good looking you bet My Beard is

mk9dhh.jpg

Back