Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Looking Female Poster Nomination Thread

How the fuck you don’t know what the chicks look like when damn near all of them got their pics up. You niggas got glaucoma.

So nobody's gonna call out people voting off the strength of friendships and not looks? Cool

:tuh:

So nobody's gonna call out people voting off the strength of friendships and not looks? Cool

:tuh:
so the site owner not gon call out these people he accusing of doing this? cool

How the fuck you don’t know what the chicks look like when damn near all of them got their pics up. You niggas got glaucoma.

Are you new to the internet or something? People put fake shit up all the time. I acknowledged that people have pics in their avis. I've just never paid enough attention to know if those pics are really those people are just random shit thrown up.

Are you to the internet or something? People put fake shit up all the time. I acknowledged that people have pics in their avis. I've just never paid enough attention to know if those pics are really those people are just random shit thrown up.
fuck it

Shut up.gif

Are you to the internet or something? People put fake shit up all the time. I acknowledged that people have pics in their avis. I've just never paid enough attention to know if those pics are really those people are just random shit thrown up.
That don’t mean shit. It’s still pics whether they are real or not. Saying idk what none of these chicks look like but Race. So her pic magically the only real pic on here? How you know hers ain’t randomly thrown up.

You could’ve just easily said Race was your top pick (she’s mine too) but that explanation was dumb.

That don’t mean shit. It’s still pics whether they are real or not. Saying idk what none of these chicks look like but Race. So her pic magically the only real pic on here? How you know hers ain’t randomly thrown up.

You could’ve just easily said Race was your top pick (she’s mine too) but that explanation was dumb.

I've seen multiple pics of her in threads outside of her avi. If all the avis here are real pics, that's cool. That just hasn't been my experience on forums in general. It damn sure wasn't the case for the IC early on.

I've seen multiple pics of her in threads outside of her avi. If all the avis here are real pics, that's cool. That just hasn't been my experience on forums in general. It damn sure wasn't the case for the IC early on.
This ain't the IC

Back