Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Laptops On A Budget

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
For my tech people out there, what are some of the best laptops out there to get on a budget? I'm thinking of getting a new one, but looking for a good deal.​

what are you trying to do lol

i would easily recommend a chromebook for specs and pricepoint, but idk what you are hoping to do

I don't do any gaming, but I do like a nice amount of ram for editing and saving files for the site, so 8 gb of ram is necessary and NO ACERS lol

Bet. Good lookin out fam. That's similar to the laptop I currently have which is one of if not the best I've had.

Become friends with somebody that works at Best Buy. See if they can use their open box discount for you

I need a new laptop. I need recommendations. I broke the hell outta mine. I have to rig it to work.

I came up with an idea for my family/friends to give me money towards a new laptop as a graduation gift. They are down but I don’t know what to get.

Being that most online users are mobile now, the price for laptops should start down but it seems like they're going up smh.

You still need a computer these days for so many reasons and it’s crazy we expect everybody to have one.

Let me add that, I want the number pad on the side also. I wouldn’t mind it being touchscreen. I’ve gotten used to using the touch screen on this busted ass laptop.

Back