Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Genre Known To Man

Have you ever thought of doing stand up?

You a funny mofo.

Hip Hop, Soul and R&B are nowhere near top 3 genres. Jazz and Blues are great and offer a lot but the lyrics you get from rock trumps that. There's nothing like atmosphere done in Rock.

Classical follows Rock in a 1, 2 manner.

Low key wypipo post

giphy.gif

What in the Tenacious D parody hell is this god awful balderdash?

Within Temptation, alright Comedian. You got good choices. ;;;;;

I agree Rock is a top 3 genre, I would add alternative pop and classical or Jazz.

Rap ain't there yet.

This is all flames

When Pop crosses over to Rock you get this shit. Guns N Roses that's a band.

Rage Against The Machines was decent but all of that other crap is sad. If this is what the future holds Jon is right, I need to die soon.

'/'/' None of the bands I listed are anywhere near pop bruh, matter of fact gnr is the closest to pop out all of them. lol did you even bother listening to what I posted?

Your ears died a long time ago.

Oh yeah I listened, the music you posted is what is played at WWF events and promos.

They all have the sound of a band until their lead singer starts using the mic. Absolutely Limp Bizkit status.

Like pop they all sound the same and if you can't hear the pop influence in Queens of The stone age...

Oh yeah I listened, the music you posted is what is played at WWF events and promos.

They all have the sound of a band until their lead singer starts using the mic. Absolutely Limp Bizkit status.

Like pop they all sound the same and if you can't hear the pop influence in Queens of The stone age...
None of the bands I posted have been used in wwf promos, mastodon are one of the goat prog metal bands, the song I posted of qotsa may be poppy compared to the rest of their catalog but thats as far as it goes. None of these bands sound like limp bizkit lmao

Back