Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Best Freestyle of the year?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
this was a good ass year for freestyles

like the other threads...put your top five from best to not as best

they will be scored accordingly

for this, so that the thread doesnt get filled with youtube vids, you can hyperlink your choices to the youtubes

I know my #1, gotta think about the next 4, Black Thought's freestyle from last week is definitely in there tho.

Yea.

Right now I got it

1. Lux at Funk Flex
2. Meth & Black Thought at Sway
3. Black Thought at Flex
4. Lloyd Banks at Flex
5. If we're counting jumpin on other niggas beats , then 1 of the 4 or 5 tracks Royce killed at the top of this year.

Oh shit I forgot about Mysonne, he's definitely in the 5. Might have to give him the 5 slot or even the 4th, i gotta go back and rewatch

I’m a give that Lux freestyle an honest take but Black killed that shit on flex

True throw back to the rewind days b. So many potent bars, gotta hear a few more time to digest it all

Meth and Thought at Sway (I think) was dope also

Gotta think about other freestyles from this year

Oh yeah Cyhi went dumb

Member freestyles?

Me hands down!

Nah.. these guys always supporting shit that's already out... They wouldn't know support if you strapped a bra on they head. But I bet they all know what movie pops in they head soon as they read this... And then their minds go straight to that one chick.... What's her name?

10gmniu.jpg

That went over my head.

Lmao... Nm.... They'll get it or they won't... You have tits, you don't really have a need to "get it". Lol

But about that member freestyle idea...
Thread that shit up.
I tried. But nobody jumps my shit. Erybody jumps my shit like a sinking ship.. yours...? Right on top, like it's got birthin hips. Lol
Yeah. Thread that shit up.... :clawd2::grin2:

Back