Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Fighting Game Series Semifinals: Mortal Kombat Vs Street Fighter (SF Wins)

Which Overall Is A Better Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SF is OG Bobby Johnson status. Super Street Fighter II was pretty much the worst game in the series... Well... Maybe SF EX. But only one with a possible second misstep in the ENTIRE series???

Can't really beat that.

SF is OG Bobby Johnson status. Super Street Fighter II was pretty much the worst game in the series... Well... Maybe SF EX. But only one with a possible second misstep in the ENTIRE series???

Can't really beat that.
how is the worst when it spawned the way the rest of the SF's played after it?? Art style and everything.

how is the worst when it spawned the way the rest of the SF's played after it?? Art style and everything.

Nah b, Super SF II and Super SF II Turbo were pretty self contained as far as art style is concerned. SF Alpha and SF III are completely different in terms of artwork (though both are fairly close to one another). Super SF II shares more of it's artwork with the first three SF II games, but has a larger color palette thanks to it's newer hardware.

Even though Super SF II Turbo introduced the combo system and supers, I'll give the real credit to SF Alpha because the system introduced with Alpha is the standard that everything has been based on ever since. It was crude and rudimentary on Super SF II Turbo, polished and far more functional in Alpha.

Nah b, Super SF II and Super SF II Turbo were pretty self contained as far as art style is concerned. SF Alpha and SF III are completely different in terms of artwork (though both are fairly close to one another). Super SF II shares more of it's artwork with the first three SF II games, but has a larger color palette thanks to it's newer hardware.

Even though Super SF II Turbo introduced the combo system and supers, I'll give the real credit to SF Alpha because the system introduced with Alpha is the standard that everything has been based on ever since. It was crude and rudimentary on Super SF II Turbo, polished and far more functional in Alpha.
i guess my point is, if those games are great on their own, why keep the SF 2 title instead of just being expansions with different names

i guess my point is, if those games are great on their own, why keep the SF 2 title instead of just being expansions with different names

which are great games? Super SF II and Turbo??? I couldn't stand those two.

Back