Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Album of 2019

5.Lil Keed - Long Live Mexico
4.Future - The Wizrd
3.Gunna - Drip or Drown 2
2.Future - Save Me
1.Lil Durk - Love Songs 4 the Streets 2

Honorable mention Roddy Rich album
YES!!!! Say fam where you from? Bruh PLEASE stay here don't let they oldheads here sway you away with redundant ass glory days threads. Please post threads and invite people on this Forum.

Bruh I was thinking the EXACT thing about the music mixes. His trap sound is definitely Lil B. I also see some Dom Kennedy, Boldy James, and 2 short vibes from him. Dude on the real dropped the best catalog of music this year IMO, but I didn't wanna flood my list with most of his projects.

yup

him and Sauce

its funny yall fw Port of SF the toughest.....each tape jams but they all got their own lil vibe

Mr Midnight is me all the way, that shit groovy af lol.....but POTDG is just a hard ass tape

i fucked w/ all of em but those two had to be on the list

if it wasnt for that Sauce woulda had 2 projects in my list

GG2 is hard but NSC as a whole is a cold ass concept....and nobody said shit about it lol

I've never heard somebody take the vibes of two different cities and just blend em thru the whole project like that

I’m a fan of Griselda & the album goes. That being said in any other era they’d be the Great Value version of the Lox. The shittyness of 2019 hip hop makes them stand out. Nice that is on a lot of lists tho.

:js4:

Little Brother MTLW
Jim Jones El Capo
Rapsody Eve
Nas Lt2
Sir Chasing Summer

:sup:
Honorable mention Westside Gunn HWH7
Sean P Lil Fame The Price of Fame
Styles P Presence
Griselda WWCGD
Benny the Butcher and Smoke Dza Statue of Limitations