Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best ABW moments of 2019

Man.....I was handing out work.
A trail of niggas with busted lips.

I'm getting back into fighting shape...

Expect me
Shout to @Eyerone ...your line is stolen no royalties.

I said you were ARGUING with the whole damn site... I didnt say you won those arguments ma nigga lol chill out

I said you were ARGUING with the whole damn site... I didnt say you won those arguments ma nigga lol chill out
Im saying it.
I only took loses on days I had very little sleep.

I don't even half the fights.
I think I am being falsely represented.

You need receipts or it didn't happen.

I made a top 5 list off the top of my head.

I'm gonna make this an honorable mention cuz technically it didn't happen on ABW.

But when homie was trying to kill me for fuckin with his girl:

text-jpg.136137

My top 5 is in no order.

Top 5 Craziest Moments on ABW in 2019.

1. @Kandy vs @King Freeman in the "Rank @Whis Khalifa " thread.

Within 5 posts of the thread Freeman was already taking shots at Kandy.

When we were coming from the ic she really put on making niggas feel welcome and shit.

Unfortunately that was undone by ts.
Top 10 tho doa.
Need more like her.

Which led to Kandy posting screenshots of Freeman sending Teddy Bears pics saying "Happy Valentine's Day" to Kandy :df:

screenshot_20190227-145007_chrome-jpg.114565

On page 2 the eventual Whis vs Kandy feud (also on the list) was starting to form after "Conflict" pointed out that Whis doesn't like most of the mods, resulting in Kandy calling her out.

#2.

@Eyerone vs @Chicity

After Sam made a thread Titled "Chicity you're a bitch ass nigga", Eyerone cosigned Sam's remarks and said:

aint nothing to lie about you fuck.

people were in the thread. you knew niggas was in your city and you went radio silent. after talking all that shit.

just be the pussy you grew up to be and accept that the threadstarter is right.

you are a bitch

pussy

Chicity later retorted:

You came to NYC and hung with CP b. On gawd, I had no clue you was up there until after the fact. But instead of running the fade you let that nigga treat you to Wendy's like the thot you are.

At no point have you ever wanted anything close to smoke and that's ok.

You well documented for ducking the fade

After going back and forth for 20 pages they agreed on a place and date to meet up and catch the fade..

last thing imma post in here is that it aint gonna be on 12/7 but I'mma make sure your bitch ass is WELL aware when I'm in your city nigga. You will not hide from me this time you fuckin bitch.

12/7 was a week and a half ago and nothing happened....

#2.

@Eyerone vs @Chicity

After Sam made a thread Titled "Chicity you're a bitch ass nigga", Eyerone cosigned Sam's remarks and said:

Chicity later retorted:

After going back and forth for 20 pages they agreed on a place and date to meet up and catch the fade..

12/7 was a week and a half ago and nothing happened....
I called it

Nigga stay ducking but talking hella greasy when a crowd around. I'm sure @Chi-town B and his BWG cronies cried themselves to sleep every night since.

Buncha weirdos, the whole lot

I'm never around when shit goes down between other mf'ers, considering that was a thread with a poster I don't tolerate I can see why I missed that back and forth.

I don't remember shit from last week and you niggas be coming up with shit from January and February

Back