Poll Best 6 Shows From This List?

Pick 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only one i ALMOST finished is Black Mirror.. its got some episodes that i aint touching but its still the 1 to get my vote.

Almost voted Rick n morty too but i've tried to get into that shit so many times and failed. Of the eps ive seen i only laughed at like 3 or 4

There’s 26 “dramas” , 26 comedies/sitcoms and 12 animated shows.

I don’t want niggas complaining so I’m asking y’all before I make the bracket. How should the bracket be set up?

It’s a 64 seed bracket, 32 shows on each side. Where should I put the animated shows? 6 on each side?

It's more than just some druggie sex crazed kids. Watch it. Shit is deep
I was being facetious. I’ve seen it. It’s cool and all but I enjoy the other shows more. Especially Rick & Morty over it so I’m glad that got in over Euphoria

I don’t want niggas complaining so I’m asking y’all before I make the bracket. How should the bracket be set up?

It’s a 64 seed bracket, 32 shows on each side. Where should I put the animated shows? 6 on each side?
Sounds good

Reactions: Goldie

When are you ending it? Was 2010-2020 the end?

There were some great shows and even animations that were just from 2020-2023

• Ether
Reactions: Goldie
We already got our 64. I didn’t think any of the shows from the 20’s should be entered being that it would only have a couple seasons.

Reactions: Sony Montana
We already got our 64. I didn’t think any of the shows from the 20’s should be entered being that it would only have a couple seasons.
Mayor of Kingston
Arcane -absolutely great anime. Highly recommend
Loki
Wheel of Time
Foundation
Hellbound
Sweet home
Jack Ryan
Rings of Power
Industry
Wednesday
Cyberpunk
Bosch Legacy

I mean there are still some shows that were pretty damn good but it's your tourney lol