Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bernice Burgos

At times she looks alil desperate considering her age. She should be bowing out gracefully soon.

I seriously doubt it happens anytime soon. As long she's getting money off hosting club parties she's gone keep riding that train. Look at Deelishis 40+ still doing club gigs...

I seriously doubt it happens anytime soon. As long she's getting money off hosting club parties she's gone keep riding that train. Look at Deelishis 40+ still doing club gigs...
I mean....in sure deelishis is sellin puss at this point. Them $300 walk throughs aint enough.

Giselle lynnette, Caribbeancurlls I could go on Bernice slowly losing her touch she’s just a insecure lame old bitch with a nice body getting passed around by Most rappers in the game

matter fact her own daughter is better than her in every sense of the word

giphy.gif

So u telling me this...

Is better than this...

Or this...

Is better than this...

Yall niggas smoking that dust man lmao
Y’all dickriding just cause she’s a milf lmao

listen, i get it... for whatever reason - you just dont like b. burgos, and thats fine... its unlikely that you, me or anyone else reading this will ever be smashing anyone of the above - so who gives a motherfuhhk...

listen, i get it... for whatever reason - you just dont like b. burgos, and thats fine... its unlikely that you, me or anyone else reading this will ever be smashing anyone of the above - so who gives a motherfuhhk...
Nigga I never said I wouldn't hit Bernice fuck is u talm bout
028A7FDB-F61F-4432-ACC4-88599C2D39EE.gif
I just wanted to have a friendly game of which bitch is better

and who tf said I wouldn’t be able to hit any of the hoes above anyone reading this is capable of hitting those hoes there just that hoes nigga have the right connections play the game right and u could hit these hoes

keep thinking these Instagram Thots are above u and You’ll never hit them
:think2:

Nigga I never said I wouldn't hit Bernice fuck is u talm bout
View attachment 257162
I just wanted to have a friendly game of which bitch is better

and who tf said I wouldn’t be able to hit any of the hoes above anyone reading this is capable of hitting those hoes there just that hoes nigga have the right connections play the game right and u could hit these hoes

keep thinking these Instagram Thots are above u and You’ll never hit them
:think2:

well, then whats with all the besmudgery?!..

"...Bernice slowly losing her touch she’s just a insecure lame old bitch with a nice body getting passed around by Most rappers in the game"
"...her own daughter is better than her in every sense of the word"

you firing off on the broad like she wronged u personally... and i didnt say u wouldn't be able to smash, i just said unlikely(pardon me if thats the same thing, or worse than)

well, then whats with all the besmudgery?!..

"...Bernice slowly losing her touch she’s just a insecure lame old bitch with a nice body getting passed around by Most rappers in the game"
"...her own daughter is better than her in every sense of the word"

you firing off on the broad like she wronged u personally... and i didnt say u wouldn't be able to smash, i just said unlikely(pardon me if thats the same thing, or worse than)
I was trynna get niggas(her fans) triggered
8BD11E70-640C-447B-8929-42BEF27FE097.jpeg
safe to say I succeeded

Back