Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Benny the Butcher & Hit-Boy - Burden of Proof

Burden of Proof

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank God it's not Em

I don't know that I've ever made a bigger shift in opinion about a rapper than I did with this nigga here.

I was NOT feeling Big Sean the first however many years he was around. Nigga was corny to me. And the nigga is still corny, just not in the way that I thought. The nigga just kept getting better and better and better and better with slicker wordplay and iller patterns and shit like that. I still wouldn't call myself a huge fan. But the nigga definitely more than earned my respect.

I don't know that I've ever made a bigger shift in opinion about a rapper than I did with this nigga here.

I was NOT feeling Big Sean the first however many years he was around. Nigga was corny to me. And the nigga is still corny, just not in the way that I thought. The nigga just kept getting better and better and better and better with slicker wordplay and iller patterns and shit like that. I still wouldn't call myself a huge fan. But the nigga definitely more than earned my respect.

I’m kinda tha opposite....even tho I was never a Big Sean fan I used to be able to at least listen to him and respect tha fact that he can in fact rap...but every year he’s gotten cornier and cornier and less tolerable to me...so now it’s basically

31604BA8-2F80-4F20-A59A-6942240919B1.gif

Maaaaan...FUCK Big Sean lol

Sean has 3 #1's in a row and yet he still hated

All these artist got great energy with HitBoy. It's a hit already

Wayne had the hardest verse.

i dont even fw Benny the butcher like that but this shit hard. Hitboy did his thing on that beat. Read something earlier where he said that he made it for Watch the Throne but it didnt get used

Back