Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Benny the Butcher - Everybody Can't Go

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

The best thing I can say about this album is that it's short

Benny missing something but Idk what. Maybe better hooks/choruses. idk but this ain't it
There s nothing that stands out … it feels like one long ass song then the album ends lol

Like I was listening to it and forgot I was listening to it

There s nothing that stands out … it feels like one long ass song then the album ends lol

Like I was listening to it and forgot I was listening to it
I drove to Michigan today and didn't even get thru Indiana b4 the shit cut off

I only knew it was off cause it went from the last track on the album to a track with French Montana & Lil Baby. I was like well this shit don't fit the album at all

TMVTL is fantastic. But aside from that and the singles.........yeah.

Jermaine's Graduation is one of the most disappointing album openers ever and one of the most boring Alchemist beats of the past 10 years. Jesus.

What kind of ear for beats do you have if you pick that one out of the hundreds of disgusting bangers he prolly has chillin on hard drives? Action Bronson and Boldy James would never be caught dead on a Alan the Chemist track this mids. Neither would Freddie Gibbs......

Also @Chicity Big Dog still slaps imho, but the hook on that shit was absolutely a warning sign for this nigga chorus writing abilities lol. Guess that how it feel to be biiiiiig dog......? Like bro just get Stove God to do your hooks or summin

And listen.........I respect Hit-Boy..........he in my current top 10 Hip-Hop producers w/ Madlib and Conductor and them niggas.......but sometimes this dude is the Greatest Beatmaker Ever Until He Ain't. I dunno how else to explain it.

Back