Welcome To aBlackWeb

Benjamin Watson didn’t take kindly to his wife being insulted on air

Lol once again man proving how fragile his manhood is.

A lot dudes got a pea sized brain and thus super easily offended about things that aren't really all that offensive but they can't conceive of anything to say back so they resort to anger.

Lol cac made a classic your wife joke and all that needed bruh had to do is make a joke back the cacs wife.

Wasnt that bad. Needed to be addressed between commercial break if you didnt find it funny, but no need for violence or a freak out.

Wasnt that bad. Needed to be addressed between commercial break if you didnt find it funny, but no need for violence or a freak out.

All bruh had to do is pretend he texting on his phone after commerical break and say, "I'm letting your wife know where we gonna eat for dinner."

And he would've won the segment, cacs know not to fuck with him and moved on.

Instead it became a thing and now everyone on show know you soft as hell and the stereotypical man baby where if anyone says anything in jest about your momma or your wife you get mad and wanna fight.

Soft.

All bruh had to do is pretend he texting on his phone after commerical break and say, "I'm letting your wife know where we gonna eat for dinner."

And he would've won the segment, cacs know not to fuck with him and moved on.

Instead it became a thing and now everyone on show know you soft as hell and the stereotypical man baby where if anyone says anything in jest about your momma or your wife you get mad and wanna fight.

Soft.
I agree with the second part, but not the first. During commercial if he said, " no jokes about my wife", that would of been enough.

The whole theatrics shit was lame af. Came stomping back late like he beat someone up is cornball shit.

Na u aint joking about smashing a homies wifes/girls in no capacity…

I never heard anyone joke about wives, but yeah in college girlfriend jokes were basically like mama jokes. I heard them all the time, but it was always between dudes that knew it was just jokes.

Back