Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Ben and Jerry = Best ice cream

BJ is good, but Haagan will always have a special place in my freezer

Their flavours always tasted high quality. They never needed to add cookies and shit

Blue bell is the most overrated ice cream ever,I remember Tamron Hall hyping that shit on NBC,I

figured I'd try it since I never had it,ain't had it since,Ben & Jerrys is great I personally like Breyers.
Infiltrator post^^^^

I go for Ben and Jerry's when im on my fat shit

blue bell is 2nd pick cuz the lil country store by the crib keeps damn near every flavor

Edit: already

tmp-cam-6382918434671967307.jpg

Last edited:
Fave Ben and Jerry's is probably Chubby Hubby. I think they discontinued it though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Loved Oatmeal cookie as well. Imagine Whirled Peace was good shit. Pumpkin Cheesecake is GOAT. Few other flavors i cant recall at the moment.

One thing i hate about Ben and Jerry's is they will release a flavor for a limited time and rarely does it ever come back. The Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor always comes around Thanksgiving time. They got a blueberry cheesecake too that i think comes out at thanksgiving or christmas.

Fave Ben and Jerry's is probably Chubby Hubby. I think they discontinued it though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Loved Oatmeal cookie as well. Imagine Whirled Peace was good shit. Pumpkin Cheesecake is GOAT. Few other flavors i cant recall at the moment.

One thing i hate about Ben and Jerry's is they will release a flavor for a limited time and rarely does it ever come back. The Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor always comes around Thanksgiving time. They got a blueberry cheesecake too that i think comes out at thanksgiving or christmas.
This dude out here putting "chubby hubby" in his mouth. PAUSE!

@OhMars ordering food:

"lemme get the number 1 w/ a sprite"

you want one or two meats?

:smh:
"you know what, keep the meats ion even fuck around like that......just uhhh....give me the buffalo wings"

and would you like bone in or boneless?

:df:
"yooo what is with yall man im just a straight man tryna get a straight meal out here bruh time out!!.....what else ya'll got man?"

hot links, boudin balls, meat pies, dippin strips, potato logs, pickled p-

tenor.gif

cRhVw6.gif

Back