Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beloved Detroit Chef Misses Big Catering Gig, Disappears - What Happened?

Fucked up story all the way around.

Lose your life over $50 and a underaged girl. Just another blackeye on Detroit again. I don't even watch the local news anymore b/c everyday folks dying in the city over dumb shit.

Ridiculous yo

Beloved, life of the party, multiple hustles.......buys backpage head from minors

Like.....whatever yo

Nah. Wanted some underage snatch. So much so that he was willing to lose his life over it

I can't honestly say that he knew ole girl was underaged. None of that came across in the video. I think she just happened to be a minor. Prolly advertising that she was 18-22 or something like that and he hit up the ad. She said her man was forcing her into doing it, so that's probably the case.

I can't honestly say that he knew ole girl was underaged. None of that came across in the video. I think she just happened to be a minor. Prolly advertising that she was 18-22 or something like that and he hit up the ad. She said her man was forcing her into doing it, so that's probably the case.
OG, you know a young chick when you talking to her

Now I won't say he should have gotten an ID but moreso it's a red flag in a list of red flags that he didn't abort that mission

She at the least was on the wrong side of 20 and I side eye any grown man that hunts for that

Man sentenced to 120 years in prison for murder of Detroit's Chef Doug

The man charged in the murder of Chef Doug and the human trafficking of a 17-year-old girl was sentenced to at least 120 years on Tuesday.

Chef Doug, known as Douglas Jeffrey Calhoun, was shot and killed by Travun Baskerville after a dispute at the teen's home.

During Baskerville's preliminary hearing, the teen testified that he uploaded her pictures for men to contact her for prostitution, and was contacted by Calhoun.

After paying the teen $50 and engaging in oral sex, the teen said Calhoun wanted to have vaginal sex without a condom, and when she refused, she said Calhoun demanded his money back.

She said after an argument, Baskerville shot and killed Calhoun. The teen said she helped Baskerville get rid of Calhoun's body in a dumpster because she was scared. On July 7, 2017, Calhoun's remains were found near a vacant home in Detroit.

OG, you know a young chick when you talking to her

Now I won't say he should have gotten an ID but moreso it's a red flag in a list of red flags that he didn't abort that mission

She at the least was on the wrong side of 20 and I side eye any grown man that hunts for that

I'm saying, I'm pretty sure niggas that purchase pussy don't really think to ask for ID, especially if you pull up to what's supposed to be "her crib".

how in the hell?

nah....i need to go to a hotel.
even then i heard of people kicking in doors as the chick answers the door for room service.

just aint worth it no more

how in the hell?

nah....i need to go to a hotel.
even then i heard of people kicking in doors as the chick answers the door for room service.

just aint worth it no more

Shit, I'd almost think you'd be safer picking up a street hoe these days. Too many ways to get hemmed up going to a hotel, her crib, or even having her come to your spot.

Shit, I'd almost think you'd be safer picking up a street hoe these days. Too many ways to get hemmed up going to a hotel, her crib, or even having her come to your spot.
man , i dont trust nobody.

i go where i know the surroundings.....if i did some shit like that.

Back