Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beloved Detroit Chef Misses Big Catering Gig, Disappears - What Happened?

fucked up, but niggas is grimey as fuck out there.

An associate of the crew told me how he got stuck up once picking up a hoe off Michigan ave once. Nigga said he got her in the car, she told him where to go asked him to roll his windows down 'cause it was hot. She started suckin the nigga off when the next thing he knew a nigga had a gun to his temple talmbout "give it up". The broad bailed and he ended up coming off every dime in his pockets.

fucked up, but niggas is grimey as fuck out there.

An associate of the crew told me how he got stuck up once picking up a hoe off Michigan ave once. Nigga said he got her in the car, she told him where to go asked him to roll his windows down 'cause it was hot. She started suckin the nigga off when the next thing he knew a nigga had a gun to his temple talmbout "give it up". The broad bailed and he ended up coming off every dime in his pockets.

Nigga shouldn't have been trickin off if his car A/C wasn't working. Just jokes

I know a nigga who was fucking with a broad on the side. He got out his car and left it running when he went in the store. The nigga side bitch stole his car. Pulled off while that nigga was in the store.

I died laughing at that nigga. You got a good woman but cheating with bottom of the barrel bitches who would steal your car. Nigga was a fool that day!

Nigga shouldn't have been trickin off if his car A/C wasn't working. Just jokes

I know a nigga who was fucking with a broad on the side. He got out his car and left it running when he went in the store. The nigga side bitch stole his car. Pulled off while that nigga was in the store.

I died laughing at that nigga. You got a good woman but cheating with bottom of the barrel bitches who would steal your car. Nigga was a fool that day!

you know half the cars niggas bounce in Tha D didn't even come with AC from the factory. Nigga car was hilarious too: He had one of those garbage ass late 80's Pontiac LeMans hatchbacks with a lil hump in it and a spoiler and shit.

you know half the cars niggas bounce in Tha D didn't even come with AC from the factory. Nigga car was hilarious too: He had one of those garbage ass late 80's Pontiac LeMans hatchbacks with a lil hump in it and a spoiler and shit.

Damn learn something new everyday.

LLS at the rest especially "garbage ass Pontiac Lemans hatchback"

Damn learn something new everyday.

LLS at the rest especially "garbage ass Pontiac Lemans hatchback"

1988-Pontiac-LeMans-GSE-Daewoo-aerocoupe-hatchback-1.jpg

^^^ One of those, same color and everything.

In exchange for immunity lol nigga plz she needs to get handled too but they all got a part in this shit

Popular Detroit IG chef goes missing....Detective does his job finds out homie went to the hood at 3am for 50 dollar blow job ...chick boyfriend ends up killing him
Ridiculous yo

Beloved, life of the party, multiple hustles.......buys backpage head from minors

Like.....whatever yo

Back