I don't even give a fuck about spoilers....

This white Connor mcgregor looking nigga..... He out drinking and almost hook up with this black chick.... They kiss, but don't fuck. ??‍♂️

He also hates his wife.? Never tells her he loves her. Only fucks from the back to not look at her.??

Anyway.... Because the plot needs it... The black chick is Connor mcgregor new secretary. ?Awkward right? Well now his wife wanna hang out with her all the time cuz she don't got no friends. ? Double awkward. ??‍♂️

So you know Connor fucks the black chick....??‍♂️

So basically the wife husband is fucking her only friend. And I'm sure she's gonna lose her shit.... Cuz her flash backs ARE IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!!!?

Bruh....I can't. I watched two episodes and told my wife go to bed. Fuck that show

I don't even give a fuck about spoilers....

This white Connor mcgregor looking nigga..... He out drinking and almost hook up with this black chick.... They kiss, but don't fuck. ??‍♂️

He also hates his wife.? Never tells her he loves her. Only fucks from the back to not look at her.??

Anyway.... Because the plot needs it... The black chick is Connor mcgregor new secretary. ?Awkward right? Well now his wife wanna hang out with her all the time cuz she don't got no friends. ? Double awkward. ??‍♂️

So you know Connor fucks the black chick....??‍♂️

So basically the wife husband is fucking her only friend. And I'm sure she's gonna lose her shit.... Cuz her flash backs ARE IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!!!?

Bruh....I can't. I watched two episodes and told my wife go to bed. Fuck that show
I haven't watched this show yet so I only read your first sentence and skipped to the last paragraph. Lmao I'm dyin off that alone. Now I gotta see why you typed that so angrily.

Du don't know what he wanna dew ?
I complained about the show on Facebook, and like 4 of my friends just jumped all over the status.... Talking bout I GOTTA finish. They were laughing like shit cuz I called them people trifling and messy... They was like I have no idea.... It gets wilder

Plus my wife been texting me still LoL'n at the dumb shit all day....I know she wanna watch the rest.

I normally don't watch shit like this.... But I gotta admit.... It got me still tripping the next day, and at l useeast that is worth going back...

@Maywood remember back in the day.... When niggaz was teenagers and you be o the phone with girls while they watching stories.. So you turn it to stories and talk shit the whole time about how dumb everybody is and how different it would be if it was one real nigga on anybody team....

I swear watching this feels like that. Women gonna be extra tuned in cuz it hits alllllll their emotional receptors.... They can feel what's happening next. But to us it's legit funny.... Cuz you saying "helllll no, mmmcht, ain't nobody doing all that" the whole time...

I don't think it's meant to be funny..

But this shit funny

Reactions: Maywood