Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 09-06-24

I cant remember the last time I went to the movie, I was 20-30 days and just stream it
Movies with a lot of action and high level visuals can be enhanced by the theatre experience. That's why I tend to see all the Marvel movies there, but for me most other shit is no better in a theatre than at home, so why waste the money.

It was alright, probably should have waited for it to get to streaming, tho. The first 1/4 or 1/3 was pretty slow.

Also, I was wondering where Jeffery Jones was, looked it up after the movie was over - YIKES YIKES YIKES.

That explains the way they handled him, lol.

Gonna see it in a few weeks. Want the crowds to die off.

But I’m not super stoked on it. It feels lame tbh. Everyone looks like they’re just cosplaying themselves from the first one.

Ngl I hated everything about these Tim Burton movies growing up and I hate everything about the remakes now.

Never got the hype. Can't just be me right?

5e69fb33dd190aecd33d58f7d121d6fe9ff69e09ab06aebbeba418d1fb52e9a9.gif

It was alright, probably should have waited for it to get to streaming, tho. The first 1/4 or 1/3 was pretty slow.

Also, I was wondering where Jeffery Jones was, looked it up after the movie was over - YIKES YIKES YIKES.

That explains the way they handled him, lol.
He caught a pedo charge funny thing is he looks like a pedo. Damn shame though he was hilarious in ferris beuller's day off.

Not even Batman 89 and Returns?
Both of his bat flicks were dope, sleepy hollow is another dope burton film. Never saw sweeney todd or edward scissorhands. Willy wonka was sort of weird but i enjoyed it. The nightmare before christmas is one film i dont get the hype for and i think planet of the apes was his worst although it was kinda good in its own way. I never eaw ed wood the biopic he did about that hack sci fi director. What was the name of that weird movie he did with eean McGregor?

Back