Just finished this this weekend. Maaaan, the two main characters were fuuuuuuucked lol.

David Choe aka Isaac in the show was my favorite character. The way dude would go from jokey to intense was hilarious to me.

A24 the GOATs

Reactions: IP360
Geezus crust @ ep.9. Talk about shyt going to hell quickly.

Reactions: toheeb27
Aye...they acted their azzz off in ep.10.

Great series overall. Steven been hittin it out the park ever since he left The Walking Dead.

Ali Wong took me by surprised wit her performance in this.

And shout out to them for showcasing all the artists and their paintings in the episode intros. I'm assuming they're all Asian artists. I know the guy who played Danny's cousin is one.

Ep 9

shocked-face.gif

Lol! My reaction too.

Aye that shyt went downhill so damn fast. Lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
David Chile is trying to running away from here statements now. Looking real guilty now

His podcast back then was so wild. His co host was Asa Akira and they had the craziest stories on there haha.

His podcast back then was so wild. His co host was Asa Akira and they had the craziest stories on there haha.
Yea now we know what kind of stories he was telling. Guess art really does reflect but the real crazy part is everyone knows what this guy is about and they still give him a pass. While you have guys like Jonathan major was falsely accused and getting his roles cut here and there.

First episodes was good and captivating

I wasn't expecting the dialog to be so casual and brutal. High expectations going into episode 2

Throught this was a black website guess is not when it's about black women being part of a joke being rape. None of you niggars said or responded to this and still supporting this show even though they out right dont kind about your humanity.

Just like white people they play the mental health card.

Throught this was a black website guess is not when it's about black women being part of a joke being rape. None of you niggars said or responded to this and still supporting this show even though they out right dont kind about your humanity.

Just like white people they play the mental health card.

Make the thread.

Reactions: illestni99ainne
Whole series I was like “is she fine? Yeah…eh..kinda….well…yeah….hmm…yeah she is…damn she kinda bad….hol’ up, let me rewind that…yeah she official.”
It wasn't a question for me. While Asian,she is traditionally and averagely or above facial feature wise even by white supremacist American standards and general beauty standards in America.