Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beddy really disappointed in this thread. smh

Yeah crackkka

This thread is mine now. I'm having fun
I thought you were too.

I remember you stole my style when I told you about a particular thing kids did when they were young playing during lunch break. Back in the IC there was a Reminiscing
thread. I was the only poster that said "Suicide"
When there was an ABW version I was ready to repeat it but peeped you said it.

You's a biter..... like most crackkkas

Playing "Suicide" is a Brooklyn thing yo

I'm watching you

PECKERWOOOODD!!!!!!!!

Just looking out for u my Jewish brother. Shalom to u dude
I remember that one interaction I had with you back in the IC. I was acting delusional about my Knicks but you were the only one that agreed with me on a particular thing. Since then I thought you were a cool brother

But now that I see you jumping on the bandwagon

Fuck you, you's a fake too

Go back into the shadows yo

I remember that one interaction I had with you back in the IC. I was acting delusional about my Knicks but you were the only one that agreed with me on a particular thing. Since then I thought you were a cool brother
I try to keep things cool most of the time. But come on bro, even u have to realize u are acting belligerent in this thread and the Kanye thread.

Wrong again Peckerwood

I wanted this.
Nobody is even thinking about genocide no more.

You the puppet Peckerwood
😏

Check again, beddy..I challenged you to post up and you refused. So I baited you w the thread title change and you bit. You proved that it was some goofy shit I knew you’d be on.

287CDDC0-1A64-479F-AFDA-35D617276216.gif

Check again, beddy..I challenged you to post up and you refused. So I baited you w the thread title change and you bit. You proved that it was some goofy shit I knew you’d be on.

View attachment 971516
You're slow, but carry on
I could careless about the title. I knew me coming in would change things. You did some old ic tactics. My goal was to get this wack ass thread deleted like genocide asked or put enough attention on me to get it changed.

Ima flood this shit peckerwood

Back